Anonymous, 20 Jun 2018Hey bro, does your zenfone 5's rear camera do well in the dark? I can't figure out how to remo... moreMost camera sensors (even big ones) display noise in low light. Noise reduction is usually applied to it, but then details are lost.
You could use a third-party apple like Google camera, open camera, snap camera, etc.
Each has a different noise reduction algorithm.
To me, a noisy photo is better because you can always edit it in photography software to reduce noise while keeping as much details as possible. I don't like the camera to decide for me.
for less noise in low night . just use manual mode and lower iso. but the pic wouldn't come out as "bright"
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2018Hey bro, does your zenfone 5's rear camera do well in the dark? I can't figure out how to remo... moreMy Zenfone 5 takes decent lowlight photos. It has noise but not to the point that it causes issues. I don't take lowlight photos so often so not a problem to me. :)
annoying09, 23 Jun 2018support power delivery? the 5z series support :\Supports Fast charging and PD 3.0
AnonD-734554, 22 May 2018I have a phone with 3 GB ram while it shows available 1.8 GB. It that usual, I mean every phon... moreWhen you check, it shows volume of "Free RAM".. which would be shown as 1.8GB
Rest of RAM be utilized / occupied
sfoster, 21 Jun 2018When can I buy this in CanadaI suggest buying from eBay.
Why there is no review yet for this phone?it release in may if I not mistaken..
King, 19 Jun 2018Pros:
1. Gorgeous screen quality overall. It's vivid, has good viewing angles, great contrast... moreHey bro, does your zenfone 5's rear camera do well in the dark? I can't figure out how to remove the noise/distort when using the cam in the dark. The noise is terrible in the dark, it's like the cam has grain filter. This is my 2nd Zenfone 5 and it's still the same when using cam at night/dark, I had my first zenfone 5 replaced when I used it to play mp3 in max volume with dolby(rock eq) for 3hours, one of its speakers broke sounded like a teared plastic.
I tried some camera apps in playstore but it still grainy/noise when using cam at night. Hope someone could help.
Tret, 19 Jun 2018Zenfone 5 ze620kl. The one with the glass back. Almost the same price as oppo just a bit higher.It's actually the same price in my country. It's even cheaper than oppo f7 in flash dale
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2018what phone that are better than this phone in its price range?Literally none
1. Gorgeous screen quality overall. It's vivid, has good viewing angles, great contrast, and really bright screen and I have no trouble using it under direct sunlight.
2. Cameras are of flagship quality. Daylight images are topnoch tho it needs a little work with dynamic range. Lowlight images are also great. I have nothing to say about the wide angle lens but it's working and the results are decent. Front facing camera does the job well.
3. Battery life is good and charging speed is quite fast.
4. Loudest stereo speaker in a smartphone. Twice or thrice louder than my iPhone 7 Plus and it doesn't distort even in the highest volume.
5. Performance is another great thing about this phone. A very capable processor for an affordable price.
6. I don't care about the notch and I actually find it innovative.
Ps: Hope this helps! 😀
Tret, 19 Jun 2018Zenfone 5 ze620kl. The one with the glass back. Almost the same price as oppo just a bit higher.ZenFone 5 is a very budget phone with near flagship specs and mid-range price!
I'm going to buy the 5z ,the flagship one.
Vonarian, 18 Jun 2018Z5 or 5z? :)Zenfone 5 ze620kl. The one with the glass back. Almost the same price as oppo just a bit higher.