Did asus zenfone 5 ZE620KL have animated weather on the lock screen? (Just like in my asus zenfone 3 ZE520KL)
dann14, 19 May 2018ok the battle in sd 363, which is the best between asus zenfone 5, nokia x6 and xiaomi RN5PZenfone 5 for sure. Even without AI Boost, the 636 on the Zenfone 5 is already faster compared to the other two. With AI Boost, the performance is almost the same as Snapdragon 660.
AnonD-734554, 22 May 2018I have a phone with 3 GB ram while it shows available 1.8 GB. It that usual, I mean every phon... moreOf course it is, even your operating system needs to use RAM to keep on fuctioning, even Windows and MacOS are like that.
Zero, 27 May 2018Oh! Another iPhone X. Is this the latest version?wake up troll
its been 3month that this phone has been introduced by asus
fortro, 27 May 2018Why ?I hve no idea what is that but the audio seems fine, better do it in stores. Youll regret if you buy it online,
ranga, 27 May 2018Asus zenfone 5 price is very high....... better than nokia 7plus or xiaomi note5 pro....Why ?
I like this, 24 May 2018Asus review. pH buyer 1 from what I heard almost smartphone today drains battery compare to o... moreHow's audio experience with earphones? Does it live up to its DTS X and hires audio capabilities?
Asus zenfone 5 price is very high....... better than nokia 7plus or xiaomi note5 pro....
Anonymous, 22 May 2018Zenfone 5 is only $399In indonesia, zenfone 5 is only 285 usd tho. You can check it by yourself
Asus review. pH buyer
1 from what I heard almost smartphone today drains battery compare to old ones. My last phone was 2012 Samsung and built like Nokia. For some reason need to upgrade. I want Nokia 7 plus but it's tru delivery I'm scared unboxing it would frustate me vs Asus 5 laying on every store I got real review in my hand
2. The battery drains roughly 6hrs (heavy use, WiFi,gaming,data,watch video offline online) on average 7hrs and would last more days just call text and music
3. Fast charging, it has AI features and includes charging battery when you reach 80% it slow down making it more plus minutes to get full, but as expert suggested drain charge your battery at 20 to 90%. It has rcs which consume more battery but all new smartphone has the same thing like this so disabling this is another topic or not needed since I'm ok with very fast charging. Also network cell standby consume a bit, wouldn't mind but I thought it should be lower
4. I never try anyphone but it has equivalent features to other phones (instinct feeling) plus it has built in game recording, very good facial detection which I never use and finger print. The best part is mobile manager it's all in one battery, data, ram manager. It's what I like the most since everything I need is here since I'm always frustrated about ram battery and data. You need to check physical store to check it's outer design since it has notch and lower screen display is curve instead of square. But I treat it as ustyle unique to other phone lol
5. Bloatware pre loaded apps. It has 11 gb out of 64 gb internal, and 2gb ram usage. I'm a good user so it doesnt matter at all except for internal which Nokia brag about to be a clear 64gb
6. Camera and video has noise in low light, sometimes visible in daylight indoor. But premium shot outdoor. It's all clear in low light, night and day except for noise. Noise sometimes can be arguably be not an issue here since it change depend on people yeah not the light
7. Very good interface
8. This one is recommended. I like it. I just Disable the auto update, since I've heard about it being horrible. Maybe ill update it if forums in the internet and other user experience the beat for their phone
b, 18 May 2018why anyone buy this if OP6 is $520?I would choose OP6 over this if OP is available in our country. But for now I would buy this.
Anonymous, 16 May 2018This is phone will release in india in 2050ASUS has never indicated that they will be bringing this model to India, so we can't blame them.
Last month, someone on Zentalk has indicated that this device isn't coming to India
deviljhun, 20 Apr 2018It's because India already invested with Xiaomi. Nobody is talking about "Investments" here and ASUS or Xiaomi aren't financial institutions, I believe
sri, 17 Apr 2018What these ASUS guys are doing ...Still no trace of zenfone 5 in india.Today they are informed... moreSomeone have indicated on Zentalk that this device isn't coming to India... anyway, they never declared that this one is coming to India, so you can't blame them. Anyway, they aren't looking at comments here on this portal