Anonymous, 31 Aug 2016Yes this is same problemdo this Go to weather app > settings > unchecked get my location then restart ...
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2016Yes this is same problemdo this : go to weather app > settings > unchecked get my location then restart .. problem is gone
King 53, 02 Sep 2016I got this phone from flipkart. Just 20 days ago my toch screen not working and my screen goes... more20 days ago? Then you still in gurantee period, just take it to service centre
wifi sometimes often problematic, and also gps location icon does not disappear when turned off. Pliss tell me how to fix it
I got this phone from flipkart. Just 20 days ago my toch screen not working and my screen goes blue.. And it also has some system ui problem....
I suggest that dont buy this phone...
who has solution for my problem pls rply...!!!
If u dont i will die of my fathers words...
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2016I got that gps problem too i already turn off the location but the gps is still thereYes this is same problem
alreiko, 23 Aug 2016Im getting the same thing with the location symbolI got that gps problem too i already turn off the location but the gps is still there
Gps icon wont go even if i turn off the location the gps icon is still on
I just bought it today. I'm still struggling using it. So far so good. Despite that it doesn't have 4G/LTE this phone still has basics function. The camera just nice, not so good but not so bad.
The price is affordable.
I own this phone. The battery is at 85% but the battery symbol looks like the battery is almost over. What to do about it?
Plz Don't BYE this Phone ..... .
Beacous it's Battery Backup Is Low. And It HIT more .
Internal storage is low it not connected 4G.
Big Draw - Back
alreiko, 23 Aug 2016Im getting the same thing with the location symbolfixed it!
checked all apps that uses location then disabled the location for the apps. restarted the phone.
common apps that ask for location
gombel, 17 Jun 2016how does the battery for playing games is it have heating problemNo heating prob.
already used it for one week, this is my opinion for asus zenfone go zb452kg ( previously i used asus zenfone 4 for 2 years) :
1. user interface, i guess no big major improvement compared with the old version, but double tap to wake is nice. don't know if zen 4 can get same feature, since i did not upgrade it.
2. design: weird power/lock button, nice volume button. no light for home, recent and back? why asus don't make it? it will be much helpful i guess.
3. screen: not that good, yes it's wider and brighter but not really comfortable compared to old zen 4, even splendid apps gone on the zb452kg.
4. battery: nice, now i can charge it for 2 hours and it will last for minimum 14 hours with low to moderate use, my old zen 4 now stand for 6-7 hours only.
5. camera: it's just larger resolution, but still not good, blury, unnatural color, same as the old zen 4
6. audio: louder speaker, but when i listen music or radio using earphone, its below the old zen 4, even preinstalled music player don't have equalizer. the fm tuner even less sensitive. scanned 4 active station while zen 4 can found at least 10 station using same earphone??? !%@%@
7. heating: nice, with low to moderate usage i don't feel any heat, or burning copper smell like when old zen 4 had on its early days.
overall, i just can say that i am not really happy with this phone, but with very limited budget(1million IDR) maybe this is a good choice.
i am from yogyakarta, indonesia.