I own this phone. The battery is at 85% but the battery symbol looks like the battery is almost over. What to do about it?
Plz Don't BYE this Phone ..... .
Beacous it's Battery Backup Is Low. And It HIT more .
Internal storage is low it not connected 4G.
Big Draw - Back
alreiko, 23 Aug 2016Im getting the same thing with the location symbolfixed it!
checked all apps that uses location then disabled the location for the apps. restarted the phone.
common apps that ask for location
gombel, 17 Jun 2016how does the battery for playing games is it have heating problemNo heating prob.
already used it for one week, this is my opinion for asus zenfone go zb452kg ( previously i used asus zenfone 4 for 2 years) :
1. user interface, i guess no big major improvement compared with the old version, but double tap to wake is nice. don't know if zen 4 can get same feature, since i did not upgrade it.
2. design: weird power/lock button, nice volume button. no light for home, recent and back? why asus don't make it? it will be much helpful i guess.
3. screen: not that good, yes it's wider and brighter but not really comfortable compared to old zen 4, even splendid apps gone on the zb452kg.
4. battery: nice, now i can charge it for 2 hours and it will last for minimum 14 hours with low to moderate use, my old zen 4 now stand for 6-7 hours only.
5. camera: it's just larger resolution, but still not good, blury, unnatural color, same as the old zen 4
6. audio: louder speaker, but when i listen music or radio using earphone, its below the old zen 4, even preinstalled music player don't have equalizer. the fm tuner even less sensitive. scanned 4 active station while zen 4 can found at least 10 station using same earphone??? !%@%@
7. heating: nice, with low to moderate usage i don't feel any heat, or burning copper smell like when old zen 4 had on its early days.
overall, i just can say that i am not really happy with this phone, but with very limited budget(1million IDR) maybe this is a good choice.
i am from yogyakarta, indonesia.
thats Its sucks,,, very very veryy slowly startup,,
HOW TO DOWNgrade OS Lolipop v5.1 to Kitkat ,,,?:
John_cebu10, 16 Aug 2016No regrets buying this phone. :) Best specs for its price.just want to ask about the camera, if you'll compare it to other phones, is it great?
i've just bought these phone 1 week ago, and its very awesome when it comes from gaming esp. pokemon go. thanks asus
2000mah battery and i got 4 hours sot. And if i leave this phone overnight with wifi on the battery not drain any % .Thanks ASUS. I'm so impress with the battery life in this phone.
hey guys, i'm considering to buy either this phone or the j1 mini. can you guys suggest which one is better? I would like a phone which can do gaming like clash royale, coc, etc. and have a good quality camera and battery life. thx
Using this phone as a fresh started. Quite good actually but i dislike the screen quality of this phone. Not an IPS display just TFT screen. The colour look washed out and struggle as much on direct sunlight. So far battery backup is good. I can play Pokemon Go without lag on this phone.
So far performance is good but on this price range not really bad actually.
Camera quality is not giving a sharped result and not the best camera for me. Even Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 can give the best result with the camera quality. But talking about the price is thats what you get. :)
automatically restarting.. really sad about it.. very low camera quality.. some applications not support.. the f...ing phone ever
Sanat Naik, 11 Aug 2016I want 2 buy ths phone,how is the phone frnds ?I owned this phone for a month now. It is a good phone for its price because it runs smoothly and the battery drains up to whole day while I'm connected to a wifi. Some of its pre-installed applications from asus can't be update because it says "This app is incompatible with your device." The apps that can't be update are messaging, camera, Gallery, Calendar, ZenUI Dialer and Contacts, and Asus Weather etc. The camera is good for outdoor while it has many noise when capturing an image in low light/indoor. The internet browsing is fast using the browser/opera mini. Sometimes the albums on my gallery is missing and the music will force close. I'll clear the data of the gallery and music then reboot the phone.
After using the device for a long time it will heats up at the back in the rear camera part. I notice that the notification led only work when the device is charging and not for receiving notifications. As of now I don't have major problems encountered while using this phone. I can say that What You Pay is What You Get.. :)