This is by far one of the worst phones I ever bought. Here's a list of problems I'm facing with this piece of junk:
- random vibrations while talking. God knows why;
- notifications don't make the screen turn on, so if you missed the tone, tough luck. The blinking led does not work for all apps (for example, it doesn't work on Yahoo Messenger notifications)
- the default keyboard resets to Google Voice after each reboot - I have swiftkey as the default input method. I have to reset it each time.
- if I'm using the quick search feature (pull down on the screen) to search for a contact, clicking on it doesn't make the actual call, it just opens the phone app with the number already typed and I have to click yet again to initiate the call. It's very annoying.
- the build quality is bad, the plastic is cheap and gets broken fast, like the charging slot, there's a small plastic thing there that lasted about 2 months.
- gps is very bad, I can barely make an accurate lock.
- 3g drains the battery very fast, mine lasted about 3 hours on full use.
Overall, I would never buy or recommend this to annyone. I'm already looking for a replacement, maybe a Galaxy or something. Higher price, but clearly higher quality.
I bought Asus Zenfone go last month and rear camera is much more worst than front camera....Front camera is not Dat bad its very very good
I just bought this asus zenfone go 5.0 last 2 days but the battery is draining fast without even playing it and using wifi.
Asqwe, 25 Jul 2016how to updatte system?Just go to setting,scroll down n u will see "about phone"..click.then at da top,its wrote "system update"..there u go.better use wifi bcause it need lots of data (usually)
plz frnd dont buy asus zenfone go ...i have bought it onr=e month ago but now it has lot of broblem with this handset.......
When is the Zenfone Go getting the Marshmallow update? P.S. This is a very good phone.
Zenfone go is a good phone but when I take pictures and I'm about to view it, large rectangles appear on the photo and there are times that I can't totally view the photo because it says that the photo is damaged and then I can't send it to messenger. I don't know what to doooo. Pls pls help me :(
Vaishnav, 27 Jul 2016Asus zenpone go or gionee p5l which is better phone ?go with gionee
i am recently buy asus zenfone go 500 tg the main problem is whenever phone is idle and the charging is draining what is the solution????
vaishnav, 28 Jul 2016Asus it is a good phone and fast Bro how is the speed of the phone and is the phone getting heat because it has mediatek processor