s.k pandey, 28 Sep 2016very good phone with long battery backup,good camera , it suported jio sim properly no facing ... morePhone is very nice but I m not able to make video call,by jio chat app.can u help me?my phone is ASUS zc550kl
Anybody having touch issues after VoLTE update? Please answer. It's important
Sasi, 17 Jan 2017I have gps problem..gps nit at all working properly... How to solve this problem.. over bright... moreWe share the same problem. Please go to Asus Center to fix this issue, especially when your warranty card still valid. Maybe hardware problem, not software. I read this problem in many website so Asus should take serious for this problem.
Reasons for buying Zenfone 3 Max from Staples Canada.
1. Asus sells decent and reliable computer motherboards.
2. True unlocked phone. Put my sim in and boom, I was connected. No need for fiddling with carriers and APNs.
3. Very good price $199 CD + Tax (likely discontinued).
4. Beautiful hard body. Second week dropped it from about 18 inched on hard ceramic tile; not even a wee bit of a scratch, where others could have had a nasty gash.
5. Works like a charm, no fancy magic tricks but not a slow poke either.
6. Finger print reader at first felt like it was in the wrong place at the back and kind of fidgety, but once I got the knack of it, work every time.
7. I donÂ’t work for Asus nor am I paid for this review, I just like the phone so much I had to tell someone!
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2017yes it does, it also supports VOLTEYou're right.thanks
I have some calling problem the person at other end is not able to hear me and its for each and every call I receive or I make
Ajay, 16 Jan 2017Yes its support volte, after update software.Is the update available for 410 model too?
I have gps problem..gps nit at all working properly... How to solve this problem.. over brightness problem...
vicky, 16 Jan 2017after present update volte has started to work but there is problem in reception. sound coming... moreHey bud is the volte update only for 615 chipset... or also 410... but volte not working in ma phone after update also i talked to the customer care they told volt is for 410 chipset also
Daryl, 17 Jan 2017Terrible phone that I ever used, below are the cons that I cannot put up with: 1. GPS is no... moreWhat ever cons u said i dint find it in my phone.... just problem is volte.... else max is best phone......
Terrible phone that I ever used, below are the cons that I cannot put up with:
1. GPS is not smooth or not working (Very rare to see it is working). You will be having terrible GPS navigation experience when you are using the phone. EG: You will hear 'GPS signal lost' frequently from Google Map and 'Searching for GPS network' in Waze all the time.
2. Data hotspot malfunction. Sometimes, when I open the hotspot, the network tends to be crashed. Everytime I faced this issue, I have to restart my mobile.
3. Facing lagging issue frequently when playing the game or taking phone (no longer laser shooting).
I feel very disappointed after I have using this phone, longer battery life with dumb GPS caused lots of problem for my travelling schedule as I ALWAYS get into the wrong direction...
1 year I have been using it and I am like going to change the new phone...
Navnath more, 19 Dec 2016I am using this ASUS ZenFone max since 6 months. Problem is jio 4g symbol automatically appear... moreI have Asus Max . When I use jio sim the 4G symbol something appear and disappear.. how to solve ?
after present update volte has started to work but there is problem in reception. sound coming from earpiece stutters. please ,if anybody help. thanks