HNV, 20 Jun 2016Have u purchase may 2016 model or old version???pls say.2016 Model
AnonD-551037, 20 Jun 2016Hi Guys, i m gonna buy the Zenfone max in one week. Can anyone suggest me the size of ram? I m... moreBuy only 3gb ram version, 2gb version is slow to handle 32 gb rom and so many apps
I have 2 options to buy new mobile
1) Asus zenfone max 2016
2) lenovo vibe k4 note
Which one is good ? and why ?
read your comment regarding zen max if it has any other laging feature plze reply in comment
Anamika, 19 Jun 2016I m also using asus zenfone max zc550kl (3gb ram+32gb internal)it nd it lags most of the time.... more to u dear it only lags in typing rest is okay if is it so plze tell me coz i am going to buy that phone but on looking to ur comment it seems to be a looser phone...
Should I buy this phone or Redmi Note 3??? Please suggest. I'm not a heavy gamer and need a decent camera
So far, Ive been satisfied on this phone, I LOVE IT.
Good camera, all my social media apps are installed, works fast in anyways.. only one problem, A LOT OF BUILT IN APPS. But 9/10 - so far! LOVED IT.
GSR, 17 Jun 2016shall i buy zenfone max or not????you can buy it. it's excellent.
AnonD-549579, 16 Jun 2016Excellent Mobile no software hanging, good battery backup camera excellent i love this mobile ... moreExcellent camera,good looking, gorilla glass protected, no software hanging, faster and many more features. i also like it.
Hi Guys, i m gonna buy the Zenfone max in one week. Can anyone suggest me the size of ram? I m not an expert in phones, so i wanna know wch ram will be bettr with 32Gb internal storage.
AnonD-550981, 20 Jun 2016This month I have purchased asus zenfone max 2gb ram/32 gb storage & my experience with th... more1. Buy a new charger. Company's charger is basically a low end one. So you should get a high end one from a shop.
2. Yes speakers are not loud but no solution for this unfortunately.
3. No it doesnot have Gorilla glass (I confirmed this thing with asus support chat). It has soda lime glass.
This month I have purchased asus zenfone max 2gb ram/32 gb storage & my experience with this phone
1. It's taking more time to charge
2. Speakers are not loud not hear properly
3.I don't know weather it's having gorilla glass or not
Can anybody help me with the above issues....
jay, 09 Jun 2016well im using it now and it lags every effin time.I m also using asus zenfone max zc550kl (3gb ram+32gb internal)it nd it lags most of the time.
1. Specifically wen i type on watsapp.. it doesnt write.. even though m typing.. 2. nd wen i open gallery it only shows number of photos in brakets not photos.. 3. nd doesnt open d pattern lock when i turn on d unlock button.. so i hv to lock it again.. nd tap d screen nd den open..
4. Battery takes a lot of time mostly 4.5 hrs even wen i charge it on flight mode.. wat type of fast charger it is
5. Apps doesnt transfer to memory card.. but it is written in tips of phone.. nd after a lot of research.. i got to know dat u cannot transfer apps to memory card in marshmallow
I can resist battery charging time but not frequently hanging of phone and wat is the purpose of 3gb ram wen u cannot type in watsapp.. kindly suggest me to deal with it