manu2016, 20 Jun 2016This month I have purchased asus zenfone max 2gb ram/32 gb storage & my experience with th... more1. Buy a new charger. Company's charger is basically a low end one. So you should get a high end one from a shop.
2. Yes speakers are not loud but no solution for this unfortunately.
3. No it doesnot have Gorilla glass (I confirmed this thing with asus support chat). It has soda lime glass.
This month I have purchased asus zenfone max 2gb ram/32 gb storage & my experience with this phone
1. It's taking more time to charge
2. Speakers are not loud not hear properly
3.I don't know weather it's having gorilla glass or not
Can anybody help me with the above issues....
jay, 09 Jun 2016well im using it now and it lags every effin time.I m also using asus zenfone max zc550kl (3gb ram+32gb internal)it nd it lags most of the time.
1. Specifically wen i type on watsapp.. it doesnt write.. even though m typing.. 2. nd wen i open gallery it only shows number of photos in brakets not photos.. 3. nd doesnt open d pattern lock when i turn on d unlock button.. so i hv to lock it again.. nd tap d screen nd den open..
4. Battery takes a lot of time mostly 4.5 hrs even wen i charge it on flight mode.. wat type of fast charger it is
5. Apps doesnt transfer to memory card.. but it is written in tips of phone.. nd after a lot of research.. i got to know dat u cannot transfer apps to memory card in marshmallow
I can resist battery charging time but not frequently hanging of phone and wat is the purpose of 3gb ram wen u cannot type in watsapp.. kindly suggest me to deal with it
which phone is best xiaomi note 3 or asus zenfone max zc550kl (2016)??? i m confused. both have 32 gb inbuilt memory & 3 gb ram.
Does it support LTE bands 800 (20), 1800 (3), 2600 (7) and 2700 (38) which are used in slovakia? and does it support slovak language?
AjayJan, 16 Jun 2016Should I buy the Max??I have been reading about battery drain issues among some users,not many... moreusing from last 3 days... uninstalled and disabled most of the
bloatware already... so there is no hanging issue and battery performance is well
Gorilla glass ? Yes or no ? Last time asus faked us with fake glass in zenfone 5. So i would like to know is this gorilla glass protected or is the screen scratch resistant? I am looking to buy this phone. Please somebody guide me.
Battery Camera software are pretty good Marshmallow built in this is such a big battery mobile. i like this mobile
Good Mobile this is the best mobile for this year no other phone like this phone
Excellent Mobile no software hanging, good battery backup camera excellent i love this mobile i will suggest this mobile for buyers.
Should I buy the Max??I have been reading about battery drain issues among some users,not many but like 5-6 users in flipkart,and that the bloatware is eating RAM and tends to hang.......Can you guys share your experience and whether any one of you faced these issues??And is it possible to uninstall those bloatware??