All my pictures, music got erased automatically. I am not happy at all. How to recover it. pls help me out guys
pari , 27 Nov 2015hi i want to know dt dis set is branded ? coz no name is placed on the front of the phon. co... moreYeah it is branded. The reason that it doesn't have name on front is because of the big 13mp camera.
This mobile doesn't support odia language. This is not suitable for odisha's people.
hi i want to know dt dis set is branded ? coz no name is placed on the front of the phon. coz it is said that branded phon is identify when phon name is placed on the front of the phon.
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2015honesty is the best policy.....I'm glad there are still people like you. :) Be well.
annenonymous, 26 Nov 2015My apps automatically closes (e.g. typing a message, the Messaging app closes) What are the re... moreHi Annenonymous,
Wipe cache partition.
Reinstall the apps
Factory reset your device.
My apps automatically closes (e.g. typing a message, the Messaging app closes) What are the remedies? Already upgraded the system today..
I want to buy the mobile so please tell this mobile if you buying or don't buy the mobile
But the phone was why heating so what about to solve the problem reply me
Debajit06, 25 Nov 2015Battery is not bahaving like 3000mAh. Draining to fast. It even drains a bit when in aeroplane mode.Hi Debajit06,
Please follow below steps may improve battery backup:
1. Enable Â“Power saverÂ” (Settings >Power management)
2. Close apps that are not used (Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, etc.)
3.Adjust sleep time and brightness (Settings > Display)
4. Boost memory when you see memory consumes is high with no app running,
5. check for background running applications, stop/disable unwanted apps, you can manage apps from auto-start manager.
6. check for latest ZenUI/3rd party Apps update.
pdot, 25 Nov 2015Dual sim 4g or not?Hi Pdot,
Yes there is 4G support for dual sim.
syntax, 25 Nov 2015One more thing.... can I root this?!? Well I just want to know, cause there are apps that only... more@ syntax
You can root this phone there is a lot of guides on :
But rooting your device will void your warranty, if you want to backup your data you can use Asus inbuilt APP called Backup & restore to backup your APP's as well as Data & this can be done without rooting your device.
Debajit06, 25 Nov 2015The battery is definitely an issue. I have recently purchased one and am very worried about th... more@ Debajit06
You can try the following steps :
1. Make sure your device is on the latest firmware version, check the support website for the same
2. Wipe cache partition after every update you receive via FOTA or Manual
3. Use Asus Auto Start Manager
4. Use Asus Power Saver App
5. Make sure the Apps you are using are trusted, un-trusted Apps might run in background unnecessarily causing battery drain