How about the battery life? It is long lasting or not reach a day?
NELZ, 11 Apr 2013guys i got two bold 9000 but im having a software problem hv can i go abt getting resolved,i ... moreHowdy,, here the guideline please this to upgrade your OS and your problem is done. Enjoy!
Software For BlackBerry® Bold (TM) 9000 smartphone
This will install to any carriers 9000 Bold by following the directions below.
BlackBerry Handheld Software v220.127.116.118 (Multilanguage)
Package Version: 18.104.22.1688
• Applications: 22.214.171.1247
• Software Platform: 126.96.36.199
• File name: 9000M_PBr5.0.0_rel1728_PL188.8.131.52_A184.108.40.2067_AT_T .exe
• File size: 126.02MB
Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
Download the OS file here: https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4
1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml." Vista/Win7 users: In the apploader folder, simply click on "Compatibility files" to see the actual Vendor.xml file. Once you've got that - simply delete the vendor.xml file there (even if you've deleted or think you've deleted it in the folder previously) and voila, it will allow you to update to the newly installed OS!
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the AppLoader says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.
Previous OS version: http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...ilanguage.html
I have been looking 4 blcbry 9000 face evrywhre in pe, one1 knows whre I can find it
guys i got two bold 9000 but im having a software problem hv can i go abt getting resolved,i tried the vodacom warehouse thou the response i received was that they could not assist coz it was not a vodacom phone anyone who knows mtn warehouse around Durban kzn
My phone is not allowing whatsapp to work & some other apps but telling me awaiting network instead.
3razer, 09 Apr 2013my blackberry wont turn on but the led light is blinking when i plug in the chareger could u p... moreHi please plug it in charge and leave it it happens when battery fully discharges.
I had face the same issue a month ago
my blackberry wont turn on but the led light is blinking when i plug in the chareger could u please help me out i dont know what to do
magpet, 04 Apr 2013my bold 9900 not charging i don't know what is happening. I would like to know what to do? check ur charger...........
my bold 9900 not charging i don't know what is happening. I would like to know what to do?
Anonymous, 26 Mar 2013my bb bold was stolen,it was handyCool story Bro!
tony, 24 Mar 2013very smooth handlingI love this phone i think it's one of the best made i had 3
ahmed, 10 Mar 2013Does it has an express music buttons??!
Does not seam like it, but this might suffice: