Blackberry, can you make your battery to have more strenght.
It's not easy for us nigerians.
9900 used SIM Card and work on 2G and 3G (WCDMA) Networks
9930 it´s a CDMA 2000 from Qualcom that is 3G network to. but it doesnt use sim card.
Blackberry is improving day by day but they still need to work in the design.....
the 9900 is so not impressive it has no stuff from wat i observe and i agree for the the touch it should have been all touchscreen and jus forgetn the buttons
blackberry bold 9780 with 1500mah battery and bold 9900 with 1230mah.
Instead of having two different models on the gsm version, RIM should have a single device with all bands "HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100" so users don't have to worry about switching between carriers. Like in Toronto, Canada switching from Rogers Wireless to WindMobile requires a phone with "AWS 1700mhz" band it's really retarded. Also RIM should build a common OS and RIM should control the updates not carriers, because right now not every carrier do the updates at the same time some. It's a real big deal.
so is this an upgrade to the 9000? bb users will be so happy! the torch is not worth the money...
blackberry you guyz have a good prduct with great design but ur IQ is low pls we guyz need somtin different pls work on ur battery and front Camera so that you guyz shld atlease try once... i's the same as an old bold 9000 in style and size
BB, 03 May 2011Cmon BB , Be Bold , Be a little fresh just looking a this shape and size makes me feel sick,Wi... moreI understand what you are saying but sometimes evolution doesnt always mean total physical change, you know? If you look at the pictures and compare to the first BOLD (which I believe is a more direct revamp) you will see that there is a lot of physical changes, but what is more important is what it can do, and from the look of things, it looks like its gonna do wonders.
Anonymous, 03 May 2011why doesn not black berry produce simple touchscreen smartphone without any key like othre com... moreBecause one of RIM's strong points is and always be their QWERTY keyboard. Its epic! They failed monumentally with the touch-screen thing. They are sticking to what they know while making a little compromise on the side. I think this is a beautiful and sensible mix.
I have been waiting for RIM to properly re-make the BOLD. This is exactly what they should have done since, all the other BOLD's didnt just cut it, I think they finally got the message. This new BOLD, from the look of it, is going to be awesome!
Is this going to be the same size (width) as the bold 9000? Because that's way too big!!
bbb, 03 May 2011I have 2 questions please someone answer : 1: What is the difference between 9900 and 9930 ..w... more9900 is a GSM phone and 9930 is a CDMA phone ..its locked to a network ...
9900 is a 3g suporty phone which works on tri band ..
9930 is a 2g suporty phone which works on Dual-Band
Cmon BB , Be Bold , Be a little fresh just looking a this shape and size makes me feel sick,With all the new tech specs of this phone cudnt you guys cum up with sumthing fresh in terms of looks OMG this is soo stale , the Curve 8530 which came out in 2008 looks no different ....very dissapointing LOOKS :-(
Arak, 03 May 2011gret job by the BB
1- in the specifications that released by gsmarena , you can see tha... moreregarding your comment post, i can agree and disagree with some points. in response to all your 6 comments in order:
1. GSMArena may not have enough information on this new model yet, so you might wanna check them every now and then for new updates on the specification.
2. as mentioned, GSMArena doesn't have enough information so we also don't really know exactly how long is it's standby-/talk-time are.
3. i can agree on having the HDMI TV-out port. it's quite useful for a businessman cos he don't have to bring his laptop or pendrive to present, rather he just need his BB with all the necessary cables in order to present.
4. u don't necessarily need to use your finger to operate on the touchscreen. you can instead use the optical trackpad located between the BB button and back-arrow button, or if RIM is to create and sell a capacitive stylus specifically designed for BB only.
5. it's what a BB should be. half QWERTY keypads and half screen. the touchscreen is just an added feature.
6. for the Torch, i'm not interested in it so i wouldn't want to comment on that. exactly what sort of improvement do you want RIM to do anyway?
why doesn not black berry produce simple touchscreen smartphone without any key like othre companies?i think it is a good idea for incresing the selling