why is it that blackberry phones can not share bluetooth files from other phones
It does not have built in GPS! It has built in WIFI. 8310 model has built in GPS.
Pride, 21 Jul 2008@ tiffany. Yes it has it built in.there is no gps on the 8320, they opted out and put wifi instead
Oops! I've been talking crap.
Forget my last two posts, they were about the 8310 not this phone. Sorry...
Here is a link to the message board where you can find info and easy instructions on how to get the all important 4.5 OS software with the video camera option and other additions:
Here is a link to the actual download:
I have downloaded this official OS update and it does work.
As well as the video camera, it also includes:
*voice notes recorder
*new media player
*extra preloaded pictures.
Is it possible to enjoy the push mail service
whithout having a e-mail server at your disposal? Just like I do in my work place.
Thx in advance.
Rahul, 10 Jul 2008Just wanted to know from where I can download the Maps... I mean wanted to know the web site o... morehi guys i need a help how can i uninstal something? and how can i upgrade my browser. i have a wells fargo bank account. wells fargo mobile bank is required to upgrade my browser. help me please. e-mail me at email@example.com
this phone is great. i paid 420$ included shipping for this damn phone. but i love it so much,
Just wanted to know from where I can download the Maps... I mean wanted to know the web site or the link..
pl reply @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
i like this handset. the only thing i ever have a problem with is the facebook application, so i just uninstall it. other than that there really isnt a problem that i can think of.
Has anyone struggled to receive music/photos via bluetooth? Please advise as we can not always establish a receiving connection
A horrible phone! I always get disconnected. And it's not my service's problem, it's the phone's problem.
natasha, 19 Jun 2008hello every one i bought the 8320 2 weeks ago im having problem setting my hotmail or yahoo i ... moreI had the same problem. To solve the problem, you need to register your BB with your Blackberry Service Provider/Telo and you can follow the steps below:
1) On your Main Menu, press the "Menu" option
2) Then, use your track and look for the "Options" icon and click
3) Then, select and click the "Advance Options"
4) Select and Click Host Routing Table
5) If the Host Routing Table is empty, this is the root cause of the problem. You need to register your device, by clicking on the "Menu" button and select "Register Now". The device will display ".... Message Sent". You will receive a SMS from your provider and wait for 5 mins. Then, you do a hard reset (shut down your BB and take out the battery for 1 mins). Then, start up again. It should work after that. Good luck.
Jamal, 04 Jun 2008i have this handset, it does not have video recording!!!It requires an SD card - MiniSD if you want to record videos. i had the same problem.