My phone broke up several times when i make a phone call then i hear what the person on the other side say is it the phone or is it the network pls HELP!!
I am experiencing trouble with my Blackberry 9320 which is turning off repeatedly throughout the day while the battery is fully charged. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I am Nokia user, but I need a change would you advise me to choose this 9320 its going to be my first time with BB..PlZ help
Average phone not to good not to bad.... but ill give it 7/10 but thats it
hlekza, 12 Apr 2013i luv dis fone wth all my heart de only prblm is de battery cn any1 hplwhat blackberry u got?
Hey all from my experience the 9320 is a very good handset the only problem i have is the the battery life ive tried all of the above.
jake, 27 Mar 2013Can't decide between the 9320 and the 9360 which Is better?u should go for 9320 bcoz it 3g enable and smooth and fast all the way the price is same.....
Ga za Ga za , 13 Apr 2013My blackberry 9320 is super, but my problem is the battery,12hours time my blackberry will go ... morerelax, you only need to re-charge every 12 hours? me , I have 3 spare batteries for my 8530 just to keep it running from 6 AM to 8 PM LOL.....
OMG OMG OMG....I can't believe my eyes! finally this phone has a new amazing super duper unbelievable extraordinary feature : FM RADIO!
mp, 15 Apr 2013please do this phone has internet radio and podcast?absolutely yes..
BB, 15 Apr 2013Better switch off the phone...you better switch off your phone..:)
try this one:
To save on battery:
- make sure you are running os 7.1
- make sure in Application Resource Manager, you have turned it on and automatic shut down of background applications.
- set Battery Saving Mode to 30
- turn off WiFi
- turn Location Services off
- set Backlight Brightness to 30
- set Backlight Timeout to 20
- do not use Mobile Hotspot unless really necessary
- make sure NFC is not used.
- limit or dont use social network stuff
- make sure bluetooth is turned off
- when charging, do not charge overnight, just until it is full then disconnect.
This will help. Being on 3G is not a big drain on battery, so dont worry about that.
I also rarely use the internet from a mobile so that has never been an issue for me.