jake, 27 Mar 2013Can't decide between the 9320 and the 9360 which Is better?I like this bb. Very easy to use n had no probs with it up to yet! Went to android after I had this phone but I missed it so went back to this bb! I'd recomend it to anyone!
It works perfectly well in my case though. The email works, the battery could last for 3-4hours even when fully used. I use my phone for emails, browser, and typing, fully used here means, I'm downloading videos as I type in an email. And so far, nothing went wrong.
this is reduculous, this phone frizz a lost since yesterday I cant do nothing on my cellphone and I think this is getting to my nevers now, what is the point to buy a cell if you want to use it you get suprises, I think they have to recall all problematic phones and relook at the technical problem we cant keep on like this and i will not advise anyone to buy this brand, plz attend to this.
I have a samsung galaxy s2 and i want to switch to the 9320. I am on contract. What i want to know is do i need to purchase/add blackberry data (emails, bbm) to my contract in order for me to use the phone? I know with the older models you did need to.
i can't access my mail with this phone. i bought it so i could be able to receive my email. this phone sucks
what the hell is happenng to Blackberry. we freeze and have to take the battery out!!! then it tells us ther is no battery. Are we about to DIE as per the roumers. Please tell us what is happening. Do we have to start looking back to nokia. Our phones freeze for no reason. when we take the battery out and re-insert it says "no battery" Blackberry better get their act together!!!!
iiiiiiiiiii llllllllllllooooooooovvvvvvvee iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttt.
Should i buy this now or should i wait for the newer version? When do you think they will release a newer one?
dozziy, 29 Mar 2013How do u do it?try this one:
To save on battery:
- make sure you are running os 7.1
- make sure in Application Resource Manager, you have turned it on and automatic shut down of background applications.
- set Battery Saving Mode to 30
- turn off WiFi
- turn Location Services off
- set Backlight Brightness to 30
- set Backlight Timeout to 20
- do not use Mobile Hotspot unless really necessary
- make sure NFC is not used.
- limit or dont use social network stuff
- make sure bluetooth is turned off
- when charging, do not charge overnight, just until it is full then disconnect.
This will help. Being on 3G is not a big drain on battery, so dont worry about that.
I also rarely use the internet from a mobile so that has never been an issue for me.
E12, 13 Mar 2013yeah.. you are right man! my battery for my bb 9320 will last for 3 days..How do u do it?
nowadays, we are pretty much confused and anxious on which phone are we going to buy. what i could advise to you guys is to refer on how are you going to use the phone.
1. if you want to be online 24/7 without worrying much about the battery, choose blackberry. it will only alert you and will use data if you really need it. im not sure if it goes the same with nokia handsets but with iphone and android, i dont think so. iphone 4/5 and android devices with 3G will give you at least 4-5 hours of continuous 3G connection even not browsing it at least. I own 9320 and my battery will give me at least 10-18 hours at least with minimal brwosing, always on with whatsapp and viber, bbm, fb chat, and real-time fb updates plus email.
2. if you want to be online 24/7 and concerned about your budget? get a blackberry phone. im not sure about other countries but here in the philippines, we have options on how are we going to subscribe with blackberry data services. If we only want BBM, that's PHP99.00 per month, bbm plus email or social (YM, FB, Twitter, whatsapp, foursquare, viber, etc), that's PHP299 per month- though im not sure if 3rd party app is actually working on this but fb and twitter and YM are official. and if we want unli data plus all the services, that's PHP599 per month. normally, networks here in the philippines offer PHP1000-1200 for unli data subscription (with daily cap limit for globe).
so it really depends. blackberry users are always online. though we dont have instagram, do you need it anyway? why not post pictures directly to facebook or twitter instead? i bet you have a lot more followers in twitter or facebook than with instagram! LOL.
larry, 26 Mar 2013yesterday i've lost mine,so can i track it? If u have BB protect's latest version installed and BIS internet services are running than u can trace thru protect.blackberry.com or there are many 3rd party application too but u need them installed on ur device
Charles Nicholas, 26 Mar 2013Can some one please help. Purchased a Blackberry Curve 9320 and I am unable to down load pictu... moreDownload BB desktop software from bb official website and only thru using that software u can explore your BB/SD card
i am planning to get a bb..but i am utterly confused after reading all opinions.. plz suggest 9360 9320 or 9220 which is better???