Debra, 26 Feb 2013Still the worst blackberry to have i am currently using 2g network to save battery life but ... moreSee my comment 7th Feb :
To save on battery:
- make sure you are running os 7.1
- make sure in Application Resource Manager, you have turned it on and automatic shut down of background applications.
- set Battery Saving Mode to 30
- turn off WiFi
- turn Location Services off
- set Backlight Brightness to 30
- set Backlight Timeout to 20
- do not use Mobile Hotspot unless really necessary
- make sure NFC is not used.
- limit or dont use social network stuff
- make sure bluetooth is turned off
- when charging, do not charge overnight, just until it is full then disconnect.
This will help. Being on 3G is not a big drain on battery, so dont worry about that.
I also rarely use the internet from a mobile so that has never been an issue for me.
I use a 9900, which people say can run out of battery but I have never had a problem. Also my wife has a 9320 which is a lot quicker than my 9900.
Hope this helps everyone.
i do find it that my battery only last half a day, this is without using my music and bbm. this is only the use of phonecalls and emails....
when i press alt lglg to clear my log it says event log (warning)
however when i do this with my blackberry 8520 it says event log (options)
can you please indicate the differnce to me as i am a little bit confused.
this BB awesome its battery stay for long time , i don't want to charge its battery for long time a day , i charge it only one time a day .. :D
Nice n portable I had a great experience on it coz its my 1st BB 9320 n I haven't experience any problem dat evrybdy talked abwt on bb's
THIS CURVE 3G phone is great!!! battery saver, nice mp3 mp4 player, clear LCD display, crisp audio ...
Highly recommended for people on the go!!!
del, 28 Feb 2013It is normal for this phone to drain 5% battery life in just 15 minutes standby?No, something is wrong in your blackberry phone. I don't experience this in my BB9320.
This phone has a good battery life. Its much better than most of the other blackberrys out there. Easy to use and I have had no freezing problems unlike my 9360 I had. Battery wouldn't last and froze every second of every day
very bad battary i changed it 2 times in less than 6 monthe and i have it for 1 year battary on 3 g and data on max 4 hours
AnonD-120154, 05 Mar 2013can 3g or video call or not this bb 9320??no you cannot!
m, 03 Mar 2013can this phn play youtube videos ? Helpyes this phone can and its good quality