According to GSM arena, Only 1% using Blackberry. 83% using Android and 12% using APPLE. Blackberry OS is not good thats why people neglected it.
Anonymous, 10 Dec 2014really???which android is u referring to??Any android phone becaz Android is most Powerful operating system in the world.
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2014yes this is look like old calculator. my android is 200% better than thisreally???which android is u referring to??
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2014yes this is look like old calculator. my android is 200% better than thisWhat's wrong with old calculators? I still have one produced almost 20 years ago by Sharp and still functioning properly. Math didn't change either...
Anonymous, 09 Dec 2014yes this is look like old calculator. my android is 200% better than thisNow no " my iPhone" but "my android"?. BlackBerry Passport looks like a future proof intelligent device.
yes this is look like old calculator. my android is 200% better than this
Hi... I am using BB Passport for last 01 month and this is really amazing Phone to use for official purpose and even for Multimedia usage. I have bought this phone after checking all the specification and Demo so i would not complaint on Screen size or Design.
only problem i am facing:- after using any application like- whatsapp, pic gallery, music or long call, its upper right sides start Heating. so you can not use this for for longer duration. I have visited the Balckberry service center and they have asked to wait for some time as this is some application problem and I need to update the application.
[deleted post]..even though "my iphone" is an illusion :D
We know you ain't got no iphone.
dutchpassportowner, 06 Dec 2014Great device,really fast and stable. have it for over a month now and didn't crash on me once.... moreDownload SNAP to your Passport and you will be able to download the majority of free Android Applications (including local ones) directly to your device.
BlackBerry passport browser is capable of flash. If your are not talking about os leaks.
Best passport experience here.
Here we go again, the never ending comparison between a tool and a toy.
Anonymous, 01 Dec 2014i came from iphone. But this phone is worse. very bad and annoying performance. I am going bac... moreSeems like you're the "I'm a teenager I need iPhone to play mobile games chat with my boyfriend only and not really doing something productive at all" kind. That's why you don't like the Passport.
AnonD-338219, 04 Dec 2014U can use it only for free messaging voip not working Are you sure about this? Perhaps you're confused with bb7. I have Z30 which is a lower spec than passport but can call on viber. If you're not satisfied with BlackBerry version can download from Google apps too.
vijay, 07 Dec 2014Well guys who are thinking of buying a blackberry , and I have been doing a lot of research an... moreYou are right when you say "conditioning". We are conditioned to see things in fixed ways, and it takes effort to see differently. I use a Passport exclusively, and I can find no fault. Change attitudes to things, then innovative companies like BlackBerry can be even MORE inventive.
The future is coming.
Rambo, 08 Dec 2014This is worse phone ever how-
1-awakward designing not fit in one hand
2-physical key.Number... moreThis is THE BEST phone for the target customers. Please see how.
1. Groundbreaking design, fits in one hands of most humans except people with very small hands.
2. Physical keys are best for ERROR FREE typing. Numerical keys are easy to select from the virtual keyboard, with just a little practise. Everyone who wants to type without error needs physical keys in modern era.
3. Wider screen that makes reading and writing documents much easier - as easy as a computer. Try that in virtual keyboard.
4. The price is justifiable for the abundance of features - ease of use, security and stability of the OS. Less TCO.
5. Since Rambo does not even seen BlackBerry OS, that statement is false. BlackBerry OS is a very stable OS.
6. A lot of productivity apps are bundled in OS. Of course, the most of the productivity suits and applications does not come free in any platform.
7. A lot of people use BlackBerry phones in business. So just guess talk.
8. People who look for a productivity tool definitely will buy BlackBerry - if at all the original buyer sells the phone in the first place. (TIP - don't buy a BlackBerry Passport to play games alone.)
9. BlackBerry phones are business phones because HOW the tasks are performed. The difference is that BlackBerry passport is a race care and a lot other phones are taxis. Well, both have their uses though.
10. One of the biggest battery, optimized for the hardware. No need to keep hugging walls to charge your phone. Oh, replacing batter is not an impossible or herculean task!
11. This is a professional phone. For camera buy a Nokia 1020. For games buy anything else. That is why.
12. Only true statement in the comment. But look of a BlackBerry is unique. A BlackBerry is NOT one in many, especially a passport.
This is worse phone ever how-
1-awakward designing not fit in one hand
2-physical key.Number physical keys are not in device. who wants physical keys now in modern era.
3-small screen just 4.5. In android there are choice of different screen sizes
5-Operating system is full of bugs.
6.App for bb are mostly paid or not availables
7.Very few people used BB now a days. Only 1%.
8.No buyer after 5-6 months if u want to sale it.
9-BB says this is business phone now a days Apple Android all r business phones. you can browse,chat email send data what else u want.
10- Non removable battery. If u get problem in battery then ur so so costyly phone gone.
11-This is not a camera phone or gaming device why??
12-Look wise not good this could be personal.