any one pls tell me where can i get brand new and original blackberry pearl flip 8220 gsm .? pls send details here
any one pls tell me where can i get brand new and original bb pearl flip 8220 gsm .?
pls send me details
wong indonesia, 14 Apr 2011anyone who unable to use BB's bluetooth could try pairing first to other headset. Either by t... moreits really a mess connecting it with bluetooth....it doesnt find any device at all....do u know any ethod by which i can connect it to other phone via bluetooth...?
anyone who unable to use BB's bluetooth could try pairing first to other headset.
Either by the other phone or your phone.
it will worked!
about the speed, well.. it depends on the other bluetooth version! if it's same, should be no problem!
jaycee, 18 Mar 2011guys any one can help me.. my unit was not working for bluetooth i dnt know why... i wish so... moreonce you connect to another bluetooth handset,you can send stuff to the other hadset,but to recieve,a pic for example you have to go into the gallery and picture and hit blackberry menu button and go down to "recieve via bluetooth"and then get the other handset to send the picture..its the same for videos,music..
The bluetooth feature is a mess. I cannot recommend this phone to anybody. It is as slow as snail
guys any one can help me.. my unit was not working for bluetooth i dnt know why...
i wish someone can hel me on my problem...
i have some problems with this fone
- when i started to use ym or bbm , it cannot be used, the response always : service not able for this handled
- and when i browsed , i cannot be connected
Do u guys have the answers???
Need your help
i've been using this phone for 2 and a half years and i still have it without a scratch :D , but being seriuos the negative points of this phone are:
- it's slow, even that it has 128MB of memory but i think the processor can't handle very well the 4.6 OS
- The GSM/GPRS/EDGE reception is weaker then others blackberries like the 8520 or even the 81xx series.
- the bluethooth just stopped working without any reason, it just didn't turn on anymore.
- battery life should have been better.
of course the are good parts:
- The desing it's just perfect, i love it!.
- the build quality is really good, like i said before in 2 + 1/2 years it haven't had a scratch.
- the keyboard is suretype but it's bigger than the 81xx pearl series so the keys are the perfect size.
- The camera quality is fine but not the best.
- The speaker volume is very good for calls and for ringtones
- I've never had problems with the trackball
So in conclution RIM sacrifice performance for desing without putting away buitlt quality and making a good phone for the casual user who wants a good looking blackberry.
i havehad this phone now for almost two years, my only complaint ever is when I have texted to much over a long period of time without turning off the phone, it comes up with an error code and will not aloow me to text and freezes, but i just turn it off and back on and its good to go, sometimes a pretty lengthy load up time, which worries me if i were ever in an emergency, but the style feel and 90% of the time dependabily is great!
I really like this phone! i am switching to more of a texting phone and less business phone, because i amnot using this phone to its fullest ability! I would recommend this phone to anybody interested in a sleek styled emailing and not bad camera phone ;)
this is truly very good phone, i had it for a 6 months.
only had some SW problems but nothing major!
i have problem, i updated software, and now i dont have clock on my secondary display, i canot see who is caling me, until i open phone. how can i fix this
does the phone have gtalk/yahoo chat as well? cause a friend of mine had an old blackberry and that didnt have option to download anything apart from a windows messenger (and bbm of course since he had d data plan activated).
also, hows the phone in use, hanging and processing. compatible with other apps like whatapp/nimbuzz etc. ?