The following eleven music services have been added to T-Mobile’s “approved” list of content providers that won’t count against your monthly data allotment:
- Aud.io High-fidelity internet radio
- Dash Radio DJ-driven radio, zero commercials, 24/7
- DatPiff Mixtapes, hip hop music, videos and underground
- Jango Internet radio that plays music you’ll love
- KCRW Music discovery, NPR news, cultural exploration and informed public affairs
- Noon Pacific A weekly mixtape of the best songs hand-picked from the best music blogs
- Radio Danz The world’s pure dance channel
- SomaFM Ambient, downtempo and chill beats from well-known and unknown artists
- Spinrilla Hip-hop mixtape downloads and streams with no downloading limits
- StreamOn Streaming music services powered by StreamOn. Next-level streaming products for the next era of radio
- TuneIn Premium Access to every NFL, MLB, and Barclays Premier League game, over 600 commercial-free music stations, 40,000 audiobooks, and 16 language learning programs
The addition of these 11 services brings ol’ Magenta’s Music Freedom to a total of 44 streaming services you are free to jam to without worrying about using up any data.
T-Mobile is dedicated to bringing customers more Music Freedom services. Its website even tells you to tweet @TMobile with the hashtag #MusicFreedom if you wish to suggest any music services that aren’t part of Music Freedom.
T-Mobile was also notably mentioned for launching its Binge On™ campaign in November which offered a similar freedom for video streaming services that don’t count against your data allowance.