blackberry Q10 or should I say blackberry 10 operating system?
it's really disappointing especially the browser performance is very sluggish, and this is very annoying, to be honest this is the worst smartphone company, I have owned 4 blackberry in the past till now I'm not satisfied, it's a just waste of money, you pay for something that you happy with! what is blackberry doing about their faults? that's why today blackberry is the 4th operating system on the market, I'm gonna move over to android no doubt.. bye blackberry. I can't offered to give you guys another attempt to improve. and I didn't mention all the faults that I'm experiencing I shall leave it at that.
Guys I have this phone and my battery lasts for just 4 hours continues use in 3G is that normal or not??? ...
blackberry q10 vs iphone 4s
which should i buy?please give hard reasons
i have been using Q10 since last 4 months. I would say this is the phone for blackberry fans. I was little worried about losing trackpad which I was use to but I really don't miss it.
1. It is fast working device, no lags.
2. Touch is good and really fine,
3. Good camera. Even front camera.
4. No blackberry plan required, routine 3G plan works
5. Blackberry hub is good innovation for those who need a business phone.
6. Blackberry remember is wonderful app to plan your schedule as good is calendar,
7. Blackberry express allows you to creat presentation and present it directly from phone.
8. Nice keypad for qwerty lovers
9.Mini HDMI port available.
10. Good battery backup. It last for almost 14 hrs on 3G with heavy call uses, far better than I phone
11. Mail as usual a blackberry touch push mail, up to the mark
12. Easy to copy past as previous blackberry.
13. Can install selected android app from mobogenie.
14. I am using viber, Google map, android app successfully
15. So overall good phone for those who want a real business smart phone and not entertainment phone.
16. Easy to switch between apps.
17. No lags even after two OS upgrades
1. Apps are limited as compared to android
2. If you use BBM connect it consumes so much battery so if you think your battery is draining disallow all app from BBM connect
3. Screen may look small but if want big screen and no qwerty then can opt for z30
4. Miracast doesn't work properly.
Joe, 06 Nov 2014pls i have been considering phones to buy.wether Os 7.1 or bb10.i found out dat the bb10 has n... moreq10 is far more better than bold 4.you don't have to subscribe the BIS plan for q10.just go for a normal internet package subscription and enjoy tha rest just as you do with a android handset
Joe, 06 Nov 2014pls i have been considering phones to buy.wether Os 7.1 or bb10.i found out dat the bb10 has n... morego for q10....
no BIS subscription
just normal data plan
plan a internet pkg,subscribe it and enjoy
bold 4 is no more these days
pls i have been considering phones to buy.wether Os 7.1 or bb10.i found out dat the bb10 has no bis subscription .pls how ni do i get internet to the phone and wats the cheapest mtn internet subscription to the phone. i have q10 in mind
blackberry Q10 its a awesome phone i have updated the phone to latest os 10.2.13442 and i felt the batterie life became shorter . does anyone share with me this opinion?????
Very disappointed with blackberry 10
we have gave the company a lot of time to improve
Still doesn't just seem as a good operating system
I can't give blackberry another chance
I'm moving over to android definitely
My BlackBerry q10 is working on the 10,2,1 version but I want to use the 10.3 version and I have no idea how to get it please help!
Ltd Edition, 30 Oct 2014Hello all,
Please can someone explain me why the "HD" indicator appear during a voi... moreI also noticed that the sound quality during the "HD" voice call is different than a regular one,the annoying thing is the background noise. The voice of the speaker is clear.
Awaiting your quck and prompt answer.
Please can someone explain me why the "HD" indicator appear during a voice call on my BB Q10.
This indicator appear not only on the calls that I initiate, but also on the received voice calls.
Is there any settings regarding this issue in the "Settings" tab??
AnonD-324758, 27 Oct 2014Hi guys, does this phone support these apps, viber, facebook messenger ? nd wat about battery ... moreYes, Viber and Skype is good on Q10. Battery is removable and life is long.
I tot blackberry was a failed project...until I used my collegue`s phn Q10 for half a day...I bought this amazing device the next day...in this phn blackberry corrected their mistakes, if you need a device...this one is worth every penny
I have this phone since last March, simply it's the best business tool i've ever had, focused and intense on communication and business, you don't need it if you are looking for a toy, it's a device for executives that every business man should have, the problem is people only respond to advertisements not facts, but if you are a serious person looking to life with an objective view, you're gonna just LLLLLLLLove this device. now i'm looking forward to get the Blackberry passport to my next business trip ;)
ahamed aneez, 27 Oct 2014My fone is so hot while watching browsing and watching videos.. Is there any solutions for th... moredis can happen if ur 3g network is on, and if is not on, dat means virus is affecting. so go flash it b4 it started off n on.