Anonymous, 04 Apr 2009But you're not addressing the issues that really troubles people, like the bad camera, the lac... moreI return mine today and ake a little lost. Store took it back I was lucky.
I never buy BlackBerry my life. I owned it onot less than 24 hours Balckberry and that is enough.
James, 04 Apr 2009as someone who actually owns one, AND deals and sells blackberrys every day, people, you need ... moreBut you're not addressing the issues that really troubles people, like the bad camera, the lack of screen click, the lagginess, etc etc. Face it, it is no where as good as the marketing hype.
such a gud phone dis is..em loving dis like mcdonalds......hahahahhhahahha
as someone who actually owns one, AND deals and sells blackberrys every day, people, you need to give it a rest
no wifi? who cares, it runs faster on 3G than a curve does on wifi
and the battery life?! CLOSE THE APPS, then you will have no problem
if you moan that the battery life isnt good, and keeps going flat too quickly, you've only yourselves to blame!
I never had Blackberry before in my Life. I always wanted to know why it is so popular specialy in USA? I did not have really right answer. I finally Bought this phone and after using it for about few hours finding out what wast time and money on Blackberry. The reason is so popular in USA is beacuse they do not have phones like Nokia N series, Samsung Omnia, Most of the Sony Smart phones. What a such a big phone for such low preformance and Applications.
I will not change ever my Iphoen. or N Series Nokia with this phone. I will most likly keep the phoen and sell it when Samsung Omnia HD come out in few months.
I was undecided about this phone when I first got it. Having had it for a few days I sent it back. A few comments: The screen sensitivity to finger touch was poor, the aerial/signal strength was low compared to my blackberry 8800, the caller ID didn't show despite callers being in my contacts although vodafone said this was a software/firmware issue,the screen had a tendency to freeze and finally it kept defaulting to landscape view when I was holding it in Portrait mode. Sadly not too impressed !!
What it can do it does reasonably but no more.
The screen is good, but it crashes often.
Organiser and sound clarity great, but you can't run Youtube on it. Camera is rubbish. Document handling also lousy. There is surely better out there, and the major firmware update to fix issues (in UK) in March has simply not happened. Anyone from Vodafone got the latest excuse to hand? No wonder they are falling over themselves to give these away.
such a bad phone! i would expect this from sagem or imate but not blackberry! the touch interface is so slow when i played with one i nearly vchucked it against the wall!!!!
Han-2, 01 Apr 2009Just bought few weeks ago my Storm, Just few Question if anybody could help.
1. The batter... moreI think I can help you with your battery delema, Yes if your using all the features on the phone like the Email Client and the SMS or MMS and the phone on a Heavy stream the battery is gonna run out in a day, the screen is high resolution and its gonna take alot of juice to keep it running, and on a side note of batter life the bigger the email or SMS or MMS is the more batter it will take to send, so in my own opinion i dont think its out of the norm for the batter to only last one day with heavy use
Hope this is of some help to you
Just bought few weeks ago my Storm, Just few Question if anybody could help.
1. The battery life just last 1 day only if I used emails, sms and phone regularly (quiet Heavy). Is it normal for BB ? Standby (2 days) without doing anything). I have already set my Back light to the lowest Level.
2. Experience the first time after a week, The phone did not responses anything or Just Hang. I need to remove Battery and restart my phone. Did I need to update the OS ? or something wrong with my Phone ?
AboAdnan, 31 Mar 2009Try to update your O/S, i am sure it will solve your problem. most of these cases usually are... morei updated to the most recent updates that it has to date, it's still the same. im thinking to just buy another battery and see if it will do the samething, or if it will be a bit better. anyone know how much the battery will cost?
ok so I have used this phone for about 3 months.
Things I love
-The touch sure type touch screen
-Battery ( at least it lasts me 2 days without a recharge)
Things I don't Like
- the leather pouch scratches the key pads and the lower part of the
- I have to reset the mp3 ring tone after a while cos the phone blanks out and doesn't ring
- the screen is unresponsive some times esp when picking up a call. I have to click twice to pick up a call
- I prefer the scroll on an iphone
- Camera is a bit slow and shutter goes of long after picture has been taken
- multitasking is horrible on this phone.. I cant have a movie on standby whilst doing other things or the phone hangs
If the battery life is so poor why is it advertised on here as up to 360hrs stand by. That has to be complete b*%$^!&!
shimi, 31 Mar 2009i don't know if anyone can help me, but i just purchased the blackberry storm and my battery l... moreTry to update your O/S, i am sure it will solve your problem.
most of these cases usually are software problems.
shimi, 31 Mar 2009i don't know if anyone can help me, but i just purchased the blackberry storm and my battery l... moreThe Blackberry Storm series and the Bold use alot of battery life due to the fact that they are 3G phones and this requeires double eneargy than the normal GPRS phones in the market.Unfortunately this cannot be changed on network selections:
Apart from that its a very cool phone:
i don't know if anyone can help me, but i just purchased the blackberry storm and my battery life last only if i'm lucky 8 hours. if it's stand by it's 3 hours and i haven't really tried the talk time on it yet. Now i know i'm going to need a new battery, but why does it only last such a little amount of time with not even doing anything to the phone? glad if someone can clear this up for me, thanks