i have updated new software which was of 981 mb . bt after installing its taking too much time for restarting . is this normal or any prob in my phone. plz hlp thnks in advance
Hello all blackberry user if u any problem blackberry 10 series phone lag and battery fast drins if u free of this problem if charge ur mobile only original charger and if u charge any types of other charger ur mobile was totally loss
"Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase.
01. The z10 isn't a slightly refreshed model of a previous phone.
02. No physical home button.
03. Removable battery.
04. Expandable storage.
05. Touch on lense screen technology.
06. Micro HDMI port.
07. Universal charging port/cable.
08. NFC capable because it's 2013.
09. GLO algorithm display dimming tech
10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
11. The browser is HTML.
12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
13. Incredibly organized HUB all in one message place.
14. Active frames - display real time data.
15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
16. Active browser continues playing videos and sound when minimized.
17. Actionable Toast notifications reply directly to instant notifications.
18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
19. 2 GB ram works efficiently with QNX
20. Z10 has 30% more battery life than a certain competitor.
21. Bigger battery 1880 mah compared to some competitors.
22. FLASH on the browser, it's 2013 browsers should be truly mobile.
23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
24. Z10 has Around 10% crisper display of text, images and video, 355 PPI.
25. 4.2 " crisp screen, bigger than some competitors.
26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
27. Z10 Supports wireless payment and other transactions using NFC.
28. Z10 has More powerful processor than some competitor phones.
29. Z10 has a intuitive keyboard, probably the best virtual keyboard ever.
30. Z10 has a 2MB PIXLE front facing camera.
31. BlackBerry Balance for business users splits your personal and work lives.
32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
34. Z10 makes available time shift camera software, ingenious and very useful.
35. Z10 has pin to pin messaging.
36. Shared functionality between Apps.
37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
38. QNX - efficient and incredible
39. Lock screen previews of messages emails and notifications.
40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
41. Remote file access built into the OS with enhanced blackberry security.
42. Zip and Unzip files directly on the phone, Built in feature.
43. Wireless wifi file transfer and receiving.
44. Z10 Supports more video formats than some competitors.
45. We can side load android apps, it's a chameleon feature .
46. Z10 can Speed dial, some phones don't.
47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
51. It has a priority hub that learns your communication style!!
52. The CB10 app rocks on the z10!!
53. BBM screen share
54. Z10 Supports HD calling
55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.
Long live Blackberry"
Anonymous, 23 Aug 2014atul shah if you open many applications at the time how is z10s permonmance?does it lag?or red... moreWith I phone assumption is wrong, all the phone lags but it depends on how many applications you open together. BlackBerry give warranty for 8 apps together. Which I have tried with 8 games together it works perfectly. That limits is going to increase with 10.3.
But frankly speaking you generally do not open more than five apps/ game together.
But believe me blackberry 10 phones are real multitasking.
Starway, 23 Aug 2014How much is the user available internal memory?Almost more than 11 GB
vik, 23 Aug 2014This phone is quiet nice. But can I have pattern screen lock option on BlackBerry z10 like in ... moreUse picture password, it's flawless security lock. Even if you unlock mobile in front of someone, that person won't be able to unlock phone.
Try this out
[deleted post]BlackBerry has said for new phone or new OS. System takes some days to settle down, during that time user may find heated device. But it's slowdown in three fours day time.
Sangha, 24 Aug 2014Hi atul , can u tell me about Battery issues?Frankly speaking, I am seeing here lot many complains about battery issues but I personally not faced any issues with two z 10. According to me there is bug which shows wrong % some time. I have installed latest leak os two days back & I guess wrong % issue has been resolved in 10.3. But Need to give more time to reach to conclusion
AnonD-287042, 23 Aug 2014I checked for software update...but it shows u have the latest update!!! I have 10.2.1.2977I was talking about leaked os
raWin, 24 Aug 2014Is this launch officially???No, this is leaked version, it's been working well for me since Friday night.
bujji, 24 Aug 2014in blckberry we dont have option to set pattern lock But u can have picture lock and that's much more secure than pattern lock...if you use that in front of anyone still that person would have no idea how u unlocked your device...