Sangha, 09 Aug 2014Atul sir, the back cover of Blackberry z10 gets loose. Is it Right?No it is not true, but yes, there is little cranky sound come if you press little above speaker.
KK 1512, 09 Aug 2014It it true that Z10 will lose software support from blackberry after 10.3 update ? Some say th... moreall are rumors,
1) blackberry is still supporting OS 7.0 after several years and they have not announced yet that they will taking support off got OS 7.0, then How come they would stop support for OS 10.3 which is just 20 months old.
2) OS developments takes many years. blackberry has spent 3 years to launch brand new OS on brand new and secure platform QNX, and what ever they had decided initially a part of basis OS, those are things still being launch, experts are assuming major components will be delivered in 10.3 and bug fixing will go on for ever but after 10.3 we may not get big upgrade, it will be form of small upgrades.
so there will support for long time for blackberry 10 OS...
bunny, 09 Aug 2014I am using this phone from 35 days I get problem relating battery that battery is getting zero... moreplease do the following things
1) check battery usage in device monitor, history of last 48 hours can be seen, so you can find out how many hours single charge is going.
2) in device monitor, check CPU usage,check any application consuming more battery, if yes then remove that application and then check again.
3)battery calibration - remove battery for 15 20 mins and then put it on full charge.
4)reduce bright ness, if it set to 100%
5) poor mobile signal can also eat up more battery.
6) Switch on wifi, blue-tooth, and NFC as when required.
Atul Shah, 08 Aug 2014Frankly speaking I have never touched Xperia. so for H/W comparison check this site. but y... morehi Mr.Atul shah.did you use both z10 and z30?what is the difference in performance of them?i wanna z10 but z30 has dual core 1.7 and z10 has 1.5.im worry.and when the bb 10.3 comes can it install on z10 and work perfectly?i mean with no lags?
I have a bb z10 for last 2 weeks...I change this....bcz..it s notgood...some times battery down...maximum 10 hrhe's battery life with internet..some software not working properly..eg...live news..all softwares r paid cash.etc.
bunny, 09 Aug 2014I am using this phone from 35 days I get problem relating battery that battery is getting zero... moremr bunny i was faced same problem battary see 70% but suddnly swiched off i went servicing centre ask why come this problem new phone i bought only one week asked to servcng centre he told software problem and same day bb id not open another day go and qurrl to him he told u go to bb showrom there is bb employ ask him he solved wt can ido?
very very bad phone anybdy dont by this phone pleazzzzzzzzzz
Am using BB Z10 handset in 3months. Now i faced battery issue.Also i handover to BB service center in pondicherry. They told will bring that handset after 20days. If i will bring that mob after 20days again i will face this problem ??? please give the surety ??
Please help me ...
I am using this phone from 35 days I get problem relating battery that battery is getting zero sometimes certainly....how can I remove this problem plzzzzzz answer me..........
I am using this phone from 35 days I get problem relating battery that battery is getting zero sometimes certainly....how can I remove this problem plzzzzzz answer me...........
HI Atul, i am going to buy Z10 this week, but it has old version of OS, so is it better to buy it now or shall i buy once the new version has been launched ?
It it true that Z10 will lose software support from blackberry after 10.3 update ? Some say that 10.3 is the last update for Z10. Plz clarify my doubt.
Atul sir, the back cover of Blackberry z10 gets loose.
Is it Right?
the phone is great but for starters dont use this phone coz u will regret it needs more updates
Hello Mr. Atul..great lighting on blackberry.. well I'm using z10 of cause in India and he found out that in some country MPJ batteries r being sold n they r offering 2750 Mah n 5000Mah batteries for z10 which workes perfectly as a original battery..try to find in our markets even online also but not yet found yet..any sugession for Indian seller for higher capacity batteries?
Sangha, 08 Aug 2014Atul sir, Can u tell me some plus points about Bb z10 over Sony Xperia M2?Frankly speaking I have never touched Xperia.
so for H/W comparison check this site.
but yes for blackberry. i can several points.
1)HUb integration, all emails, office emails, gmail, whats up, bbm and facebook, twitter messages etc can see at one scree, this option is very handy. comapre with android and IOS phone.
2) multitaksing, blackberry10 is only OS which give true multitasking expirence.
3) no lag running multiple s/w or game at same time. (android phone slows down after some period)
4)Blackberry Z10, Z30, Z3 keyboard is gem of Blackberry OS. after using it once, you will not touch any other phone.
5) Time shift camera ( you can change face epxression after taking snap and before saving)
6)Security is main thing for blackberry, you will never hear that blackberry phone got hacked ( Mr Obama only uses blackberry phones only)
7) Blackberry OS is built on QNX platform, that plateform is so secured that no virus , malware or trojan could affact blackberry phones)
8) Blackberry 10.3 is launching soon, which would have Voice instruction, battery saving mode and many more feature which blackberry has not announced yet.
9) main thing for india users if you compare h/w of Z10 with any other phone, you will find Z10 is very Cheap.
10) you can install android apps on blackberry right away, and now they offically sign contract with amazon so you would be getting 2.5 lakh of andoid application on blackberry.
for more details please visit
Sangha, 07 Aug 2014What is the diff. between previous bb z10 and Bb 2014?Can I use viber in z10
Atul Shah, 08 Aug 2014Blackberry Z10 would be best choice,
if you are thinking of configuring emails and product... morehey Atul, I my Z10 charger is of American style ,so can't use it with Indian sockets.
Its ratings were 5V 0.85mA. Now, If I use a 5V 1A Apple charger, would it affect battery life ?