if i recived files from bluetooth it cant stored, how can i resolve tis problem, pls tell me
My Z10 is SLT 100-1, is this model not supporting 4G LTE? How to see the differences between all Z10 models?
AnonD-239849, 11 Jul 2014which one is better stl100-1 or stl100-2 ?
plz! really need to hurry!I will advice you to go for slt-100-2 cos it has 4G.
The hub crashes occasionally if used heavily. As for myself when I use uc mini android for 5-6 hours continuously, and in between downloaded 10-11 items, left unread 2-3 messages that came in between, and add to it 2-3 missed calls.... then if I exit the browser and go to hub and say click on Calls,,it freezes at times. So here is a way to quickly fix the problem, just pull your finger diagonally from the top of upper right corner four to five times, this action will refresh the hub.This action works on most times but sometimes it doesn't work.
Anonymous, 16 Jul 2014From where you downloaded the leak version for stl-001. I tried a lot but I found one and that... moreyou need to keep eye on leak version, users upload it on internet and after some time they remove it from there. due to big space consumption. but no worries download latest leak from be link, but hurry up, it may vanished in 3 4 days times.
and official version is coming soon to you mobile,
OFFICIAL: OS 10.2.1.3247 will be AVAILABLE in few days of time.
zahra, 16 Jul 2014then how is headphones?sound quality?Sound quality is good, you can go with it easily, but if you compare with i phone than I will give 7.5 out of 10.
Battery problem? I own Z10.... Z10 is a nice phone together with my Z30.. It is as fluid as LUMIA Phones but sometimes lags as the Android Apps run in background..
Why the battery drains..
1. Like other smartphones of the past blackberry suck as 9900 or 9790, blackberry still keep you updated, thus, when you turn on the mobile data, it keeps on getting updates which is essendtial for business personel but for ordinary consumers, well its not a must.
2. Since the phone keeps on updating, it runs in the background consuming ur battery. BlackBerry hub is the most responsible in draining it. The more application you synchronize with the HUB, the more energy it need to get all the updates.
3. When you install Android apps, it tends to get all the GC Chace to make the android app open. It actually add twice the size of the app you install. Like when u install instagram for 25mb, it tends to size upto 50mb.
4. Uncleaned RAM makes the phone slower and enhance the annoying lag that everyone faced
5. You don't need to use the phone while charging. Since it is a Lithium Ion, it tends to damage with heat. Heat reacts with the ions and kills it. Compare to Lithium Polymer, polymore has more strong bonds and it will last upto 3year compare with the 1 year life of Li-Ion
So. If u want this phone.. You must not really used it harder. Its not designed for heavey users.. :)
People if you want to now more about Z10 ,go to YouTube and watch the Z10 demo.
Blackberry Hub is Super, also you can install android Apps on this device which make it Very Usable.
AnonD-245509, 16 Jul 2014Frankly speaking no Problem at all, I have been using my phone in Mar 2013, after that several... moreFrom where you downloaded the leak version for stl-001. I tried a lot but I found one and that was hybrid. Not installed that. Plz suggest me. Thank You.
zahra, 15 Jul 2014atul shah i think you have enough experience for z10 had u any problem?they solved?now u r satisty ?Frankly speaking no Problem at all, I have been using my phone in Mar 2013, after that several application bought from Blackberry world, several time installed and reinstalled leaked OS ( approx 25 + ) currently I have been using 10.3.0.700, no problem at all.
15 days back I bought 2nd Z10 for my wife for 17300 in pune...
inoh, 15 Jul 2014guys I need yr help here my bbZ10 turns off @ 60% does someone have dis problem too. what mus... morehi, i've got the same problem a few weeks ago... when @40% of battery, it'll shut down....
but i try to pull out the battery, and let it for a few hours... and then, it's back to normal...
right now, even when 0% my phone coukd still on....
hope this helpfull, if it doesn't, u might contact @blackberryhelp
AnonD-284110, 16 Jul 2014everything is good but battery backup is so poor !!!!!!indeed
battery backup is so poor, wont last 8hours with minimun use. the phone is so cheap(price reduce 70%) and still i have made a bad deal to buy this phone... I strong recommend if your colleague has a Z10, you guys use it for a day to have the idea that is the very poor battery. This phone charged 100%, but off completely in two full days, the battery is empty. I had never seen it on a phone. It's a bad deal buying this phone