I have z10 and i love z10, But i wanna buy second fone for calling only, So which bb i buy?
1) Blackberry Curve 9370 (Keypad)
2) Blackberry Curve 9380 (Touch)
Plzz suggest me guys i am waiting for your suggestions
"Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase.
01. The z10 isn't a slightly refreshed model of a previous phone.
02. No physical home button.
03. Removable battery.
04. Expandable storage.
05. Touch on lense screen technology.
06. Micro HDMI port.
07. Universal charging port/cable.
08. NFC capable because it's 2013.
09. GLO algorithm display dimming tech
10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
11. The browser is HTML.
12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
13. Incredibly organized HUB all in one message place.
14. Active frames - display real time data.
15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
16. Active browser continues playing videos and sound when minimized.
17. Actionable Toast notifications reply directly to instant notifications.
18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
19. 2 GB ram works efficiently with QNX
20. Z10 has 30% more battery life than a certain competitor.
21. Bigger battery 1880 mah compared to some competitors.
22. FLASH on the browser, it's 2013 browsers should be truly mobile.
23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
24. Z10 has Around 10% crisper display of text, images and video, 355 PPI.
25. 4.2 " crisp screen, bigger than some competitors.
26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
27. Z10 Supports wireless payment and other transactions using NFC.
28. Z10 has More powerful processor than some competitor phones.
29. Z10 has a intuitive keyboard, probably the best virtual keyboard ever.
30. Z10 has a 2MB PIXLE front facing camera.
31. BlackBerry Balance for business users splits your personal and work lives.
32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
34. Z10 makes available time shift camera software, ingenious and very useful.
35. Z10 has pin to pin messaging.
36. Shared functionality between Apps.
37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
38. QNX - efficient and incredible
39. Lock screen previews of messages emails and notifications.
40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
41. Remote file access built into the OS with enhanced blackberry security.
42. Zip and Unzip files directly on the phone, Built in feature.
43. Wireless wifi file transfer and receiving.
44. Z10 Supports more video formats than some competitors.
45. We can side load android apps, it's a chameleon feature .
46. Z10 can Speed dial, some phones don't.
47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
51. It has a priority hub that learns your communication style!!
52. The CB10 app rocks on the z10!!
53. BBM screen share
54. Z10 Supports HD calling
55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.
Long live Blackberry"
Pulled off from a forum at crackberry.com. This should help people who are still confused whether to buy it or no...
Raghib, 01 Jul 2014can I use android app on blackberry z10?ya we can operate android apps on blackberry z10
I want to get a new Blackberry for my corporate phone connection (Enterprise emails). I get around 200 emails a day & my talktime requirement is around 3-4 hrs. I also use my corporate phone for the odd personal web surfing (60 mts a day) - my laptop is my main device at work and my Ipad is my communication/entertainment device at home. Ease of use is very important.
Battery life is key for me so should I go for a Z10 or a Z3 (The price difference here in India is negligible). I currently own an older version of the Curve series, dont remember the model.
binay, 02 Jul 2014Z10 Which color is looking nice Black & white.please tell me any user/
The black one shows smudges very easily
when my phone reached at 30% battery level it will turn off automatic,
How can solve this problem, plz reply anyone.
Raghib, 01 Jul 2014can I use android app on blackberry z10?Yes, you can but not all and not perfectly.
Z10 Which color is looking nice Black & white.please tell me any user/
Raghib, 01 Jul 2014can I use android app on blackberry z10?Yes. It has an android player
lve, 01 Jul 2014Pls my frnds ??? can i activate internet connection on my z10 i cn not browse wit it. You don't need bis plan. Regular data package is fine
I've almost finalized to buy BB Z10...but just now found out that accessing work emails is not straight forward..and there are lot of issues around it...this is definitely deal breaker for me...Did anybody configured their work email (from MS Exchange server)...what are you thoughts on MS Exchange ActiveSync...Looking forward to your response..
Pls my frnds ??? can i activate internet connection on my z10 i cn not browse wit it.
I am fazer manda pravin,i bought a BB z10 is too smart to ussing app.i dontknow to net in mobile .what is mean by you tube & face book ...pls tell me
Hey guyz I am using z10 more than 10 months and now I am planning to buy BlackBerry Curve 9370..... just for calling so is it a good phone should I buy it for 7k????
reddy, 01 Jul 2014Hi I am planning to buy a new mobile can any one suggest which will be best in blackberry Z10 ... moreI wanted to buy Z3 for my wife but Indian price is 16 K for Z3 so I bought Z 10 buy putting 1300 more,
Ive been using Z 10 since Mar 2013 ( bought at 42 K)
according to me Z 10 is having class which is been missing in lots of Android phones, and it is much better than apple phone.
I would say got for Z10, but ultimately choice is yours.