I am using the Z10 for 3 months now. I am completely satisfied with it for the following reasons:
1) Great Operating System. Very fast and secure.Very easy to use. No viruses, no glitches, no lags, no worries. Find out more about the "picture password" that comes with the Z10's operating system (the BB10). After the latest software update,few days ago, the phone takes about 2 min to reboot (rather than 5, before it).
2) The HUB itself makes Blackberry phones, in general, to stand out from the rest of the competition. Google, to find out more about it- there is no easier/faster/more comfortable way to check/respond to all your email/sms/fb(etc) accounts. (especially the unread ones - you check them all with just a PINCH!)
3) The Z10's Touch Keyboard is the best in the market by far! I am a physical keyboard fan, and i LOVED to own the Sony Ericsson xperia SK17 for that reason ( I hate BB physical Keyboards). Honestly, i can safely say, i prefer the Z10's touch keyboard, than the Sony Ericcson's physical one. Main reason is that with the Z10's unique "swipe system" , the typing is super relaxing and fast as hell. You will adore it!
4)The camera is great. It is right up there with the iphone5 and the Galaxy S4 ones. You can find out more, if you google a camera comparison between z10 ,IPhone5 and S4.It also has some great tools like the "Quick Preview" of the last pic you took as well as the "Timeshift" which works wonders!
5) Battery life is decent.I begin every morning with 100% battery. I keep the Data Service Switched OFF during the day and i only turn it on when i want to check/respond to my email/social media accounts ( i do that multiple times during the day). I get to have a battery that lasts till next morning with 30% left when i plug the Z10 in the wall.
6) Blackberry world has like 200.000 apps but you can side-load and install almost all android apps, which will run in a blackberry secure environment. Keep in mind that, all the big name apps are already there. The blackberry maps have improved and they do the job.
7) the Z10 is cheap! You get to buy a phone which is better in many ways, compared to iphone/S4 for just $200.
But if you have more money, i recommend you to buy the Z30 instead, which has a 5-inch screen, twice as much battery life than the Z10,super sound quality and an FM radio.
I have been using Z 10 since 9 mar 2013, but found zero problem including battery.. do not expect extra but it give almost similar to existing phone offers in market or little better.
note: blackberry has announced upgrade in OS to 10.3. which will have features like lift to wake up and face down the phone to save battery option. i think this option is great, isnt it?
pls friends, i am heavy internet browser, am always busy wiith my phone when am not engaged on any other thing and am so much in love with Z10 ,i want to buy it but am in a cross road, due to the battery problem , pls does the Z10 battery drain to an annoying state ? dont know what to do, pls i need ur sincere advice.
Anonymous, 30 May 2014hey i want to buy z10 ...
plz help me ...
i have some doubts ..
is all android apps are sui... moreHi I have purchased it today...It looks awesome..
Android app are working but some of them are not working properly.
Battery is last for one day if you use it more...
Go for it...its worth of every penny..
ashu, 30 May 2014HI frnds.i planning to take blackberry z10.am studing b.tech 1st year
is this phonw is good.i... moreThis phone is too better than other. If u r an app lover then it may not for u because blackberry has less apps than other but now it supports 4.2.2 jellybean
Adv- world best keyboard with easy typing facilities. Smmoth app running, believe me everything is good only drawback is battery. Still genuine smartphone backup. So must go for it
Used z10 for 3 months. A really great phone. 2probs. Battery sucks and lack of apps. Most apps hv to paid in BlackBerry world. Android apps not functioning at its best in this phone. Other than that awesome
dear friends i whant to now more abt bb z10 . ican use skype ,whats up and all other applications same like android phone? PLS GIVE ME A RPLY
Bought z10 yesterday...
I was BlackBerry lover before, switch to android and ios...
And here I am, falling in love with blackberry again...
13k, 29 May 2014Finally someone who has a Z10.
Disappointing thing is the battery life of bb-z10 (very very ... moreCan you tell me which smartphone gives you 20+ hours?
If you go for Iphone battery doesnt last more than 10 12 hours, some samsung phones give for 15 hours. so Z 10 is also giving similar charge.
BTW. Blackberry is coming with features in upcoming release 1) lift to wake up 2) put face down to save battery. i am sure these features are not available with any other phones...
Anonymous, 30 May 2014hey i want to buy z10 ... plz help me ... i have some doubts .. is all android apps are sui... moreAlmost all android application works now but apps like MS note, true caller kind of application not working yet, ( Blackberry gives assurance all android apps will work soon, means they working on it)battery life is as ususal like other phones in market, my Z 10 go for 15 hours with little high usage. with H/w and OS 10 doesnt have a single problem. one thing i would like to add, Blackberry is very fast in including new features in their OS. they are faster than any other OS maker. they will be giving option like lift to wake up option and put face down option to save battery life and many more option in upcoming OS 10.3 ( search on google for details. over all I would recommend Z 10 to all types of users. blackberry 10 OS is better than Android and IOS 7.. but you need to buy the phone first to expirence :)
hey i want to buy z10 ...
plz help me ...
i have some doubts ..
is all android apps are suitable are not .
about battery life.
about service center .
any problems vth this mobile ....
plz post it ...
HI frnds.i planning to take blackberry z10.am studing b.tech 1st year
is this phonw is good.is there any problems.
can u say me plsss urgently about this phone advantages and didadvantages....
what is minimum baery time it stands by.
help me urgentlyyyyyy
Harshad, 29 May 2014Dear Friend Keshav, Can we use our regular existing 2G/3G planes from any network on Z10 or... moreyeah any existing 2G/3G plan will going to work great on z10 even i too dont have any dedicated blackberry plan. & my z10 is working like a charm...
kalpu, 29 May 2014hi keshav,,, i m using blackberry z10 from last two days,,, i m using all andorid games like t... moreHello kalpu... yeah i m able to play candy crush saga on my z10... well i had the version 1.25.3 installed on my z10 also I had not installed it from any appstore... well the only problem with mine install is it is not able to able to connect to play store for any in-app purchase..
JUNU, 29 May 2014balckberry z10 made in mexico gud or not....i hope gud replyMy Z10 was made in mexico and ive been using it for full year now. No quality issues. The phone is working as good as day one if not better due to all the great software updates since then.
Anomynous, 29 May 2014battery isnt great but much better than what you are saying. Whn i go out to party i usually c... moreFor battery life it really comes down to your usage (screen on time) and your cell reception. if youre in a bad cell reception area, the battery will burn much quicker as the phone boost power to antenna to maintain cell reception. this is why a lot of people who complain about battery life is due to poor connection to a cell tower. BB phones love to maintain connection to carrier as, first and foremost, it is a COMMUNICATION device so it wants to connect as much as possible.
Anonymous, 24 May 2014I live In South Africa & we often use BIS for internet_Dose Z10 support BIS? no
13k, 29 May 2014Finally someone who has a Z10. Disappointing thing is the battery life of bb-z10 (very very ... morebattery isnt great but much better than what you are saying. Whn i go out to party i usually charge my phone to a little above 80%, then the phone is used for photos, internet, texting, photo viewing by friends, not heavy or constant use but considerable enough. I keep 3G connection active all the time. When i come home in the morning i dont charge and when i wakeup many hours later the phone is around 40%. More than good enough for me, and better than iPhones.