well wisher, 30 May 2014Hi I have purchased it today...It looks awesome.. Android app are working but some of them ar... morei came to know that bbry just freeze while texting does this phone also get freeze or not?
wonderfull guys its just a boona to all blackberry boys..........working nice.. gr8 camera quality better than my old iphone 5s it is better than my uncles new htc desire 816.........and performance is much better than my frnds lumia 1520
raja, 31 May 2014Did anybody updated new software version 10.2.1.2941 os for z10 stl 100-1? If so, then please ... moreI am doing it now, on mobile go to settings> software updates... then done. also if you installed Blackberry link on pc then it should update you system automatically. also visit www.blackberry.com
Anybody can tell me how to download VOIP DISCOUNT in
blackberry z10, pls.
Thanks @FredRichard. Glad to know i helped :-)
I just saw your post before mine. I have observed that when i use heavily either the facebook chat or the browsing or viber or whatsupp, with the screen brightness at about 75%, the battery lasts no more than 8 hours.
Did anybody updated new software version 10.2.1.2941 os for z10 stl 100-1? If so, then please tell me Web link for updating. Thank you.
samaira, 30 May 2014Planning to buy z10 for my sister is it a good choice.. ? What are the major cons..plz do suggest Yes ofcourse u can buy it without any hasitation....I m using this device since 8 month and believe me I never faced even a single issue yet...go ahead and enjoy with BlackBerry z10....love
Did anybody updated 10.2.1.2941 software version for z10 stl100-1? If so, then please tell me the Web link for updating. Thank you.
Planning to buy z10 for my sister is it a good choice.. ?
What are the major cons..plz do suggest
I am using the Z10 for 3 months now. I am completely satisfied with it for the following reasons:
1) Great Operating System. Very fast and secure.Very easy to use. No viruses, no glitches, no lags, no worries. Find out more about the "picture password" that comes with the Z10's operating system (the BB10). After the latest software update,few days ago, the phone takes about 2 min to reboot (rather than 5, before it).
2) The HUB itself makes Blackberry phones, in general, to stand out from the rest of the competition. Google, to find out more about it- there is no easier/faster/more comfortable way to check/respond to all your email/sms/fb(etc) accounts. (especially the unread ones - you check them all with just a PINCH!)
3) The Z10's Touch Keyboard is the best in the market by far! I am a physical keyboard fan, and i LOVED to own the Sony Ericsson xperia SK17 for that reason ( I hate BB physical Keyboards). Honestly, i can safely say, i prefer the Z10's touch keyboard, than the Sony Ericcson's physical one. Main reason is that with the Z10's unique "swipe system" , the typing is super relaxing and fast as hell. You will adore it!
4)The camera is great. It is right up there with the iphone5 and the Galaxy S4 ones. You can find out more, if you google a camera comparison between z10 ,IPhone5 and S4.It also has some great tools like the "Quick Preview" of the last pic you took as well as the "Timeshift" which works wonders!
5) Battery life is decent.I begin every morning with 100% battery. I keep the Data Service Switched OFF during the day and i only turn it on when i want to check/respond to my email/social media accounts ( i do that multiple times during the day). I get to have a battery that lasts till next morning with 30% left when i plug the Z10 in the wall.
6) Blackberry world has like 200.000 apps but you can side-load and install almost all android apps, which will run in a blackberry secure environment. Keep in mind that, all the big name apps are already there. The blackberry maps have improved and they do the job.
7) the Z10 is cheap! You get to buy a phone which is better in many ways, compared to iphone/S4 for just $200.
But if you have more money, i recommend you to buy the Z30 instead, which has a 5-inch screen, twice as much battery life than the Z10,super sound quality and an FM radio.
I have been using Z 10 since 9 mar 2013, but found zero problem including battery.. do not expect extra but it give almost similar to existing phone offers in market or little better.
note: blackberry has announced upgrade in OS to 10.3. which will have features like lift to wake up and face down the phone to save battery option. i think this option is great, isnt it?
pls friends, i am heavy internet browser, am always busy wiith my phone when am not engaged on any other thing and am so much in love with Z10 ,i want to buy it but am in a cross road, due to the battery problem , pls does the Z10 battery drain to an annoying state ? dont know what to do, pls i need ur sincere advice.