Anand, 27 Feb 2014After the price cut Z10 is available for around Rs 17990/-.
Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 wo... moreI will try to answer your questions:
Q) Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 would still be better?
- I don't know what are the things you require but at my side I feel Z10 is good if you want things to be quick and your OS to be smart. I work on Android Development and frankly speaking I don't like Android after I used BB 10 OS. Android helps in accomplishing many tasks but at the same time proves to be time consuming with its behaviour in general, for instance the 3 button Menu, Home, Back. How BB solved it is for Menu-> swipe from left to open cascade. Home-> Swipe from down to reach home and if you plan to just peek the home screen for some info, don't lift the finger when gesturing for home swipe.
In concise, you get to know about it when you use it and the most powerful feature is its BB Hub where in all message accumulates, no need to open particular application.
Q)I heard that BB Maps are worst compared to Google Maps?
- Very true they are worst even than IOS I feel :D
But you can install GoogleMaps and use offline maps too.
Other powerful maps are Mireo, which integrates different mapping services for offline use(paid), for India MapMyIndia is available and I use it for navigation all the time when I'm out, advantage is even shop and home addresses are integrated in it.
Q) Can we download games like asphalt on Z10?
- Yes Asphalt, NFS all versions are available
Q) Are all the android apps and games also available on BB?
- Yes, you can access Google Play Store via Snap application and install every application, but, applications like Gmail, Chrome(Proprietary google apps) etc fails/ the ones which use C codes(to be specific, these will work on 10.3 upgrade as disclosed)
Q)I want a phone with good camera, sufficient internal memory and good RAM for my surfing needs and playing games
- Camera awesome in day light, at night it sucks(lumia beats it badly in terms of night photography)
- Internal storage, full 16 GB available for your use
- RAM 2GB supports BB and Android Framework too helps in multitasking
So, decide and choose. Hope it helps :)
is there any special data plan or recharge for blackberry ?
or it runs with normal 2G/3G plans ???
After the price cut Z10 is available for around Rs 17990/-.
Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 would still be better?I have used android as my last phone and quite happy with it.
I heard that BB Maps are worst compared to Google Maps.
Can we download games like asphalt on Z10?
Are all the android apps and games also available on BB?
I want a phone with good camera, sufficient internal memory and good RAM for my surfing needs and playing games. Plz guide. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014battery life is ok ok, and about data plan it will run on normal 2G and 3G plan!I'm planning to by Z10. Plz let me know whether I can use normal 3g plans of airtel for BB z10.
Z10 options asome i what to know whether maps works in off line or.not please tell me
battery life awesome, running 10.2.1, androids apps are now easy downloads and no sideloading, came from iphone and not going back luv the z10 for the last year
abhi, 26 Feb 2014Dont buy any lumia phone.... &who said to u tht WP have more apps...just through out the t... moreI'm using a Wp, lumia 800, windows 7.8 version and all apps works well, the reason im leaving lumia is the battery problem and also hardware problems.
But one thing posktive wp has the integration between windos live accounts, contacts, fb info and so. Can I use the same windos live accou t on BBZ10?
NEED HELP....-i am planing to buy Z10 but confuse after reading some neg coments abt battery life..please help me to know how the battery life after 10.2.1 update on Z10????
KK 1512, 26 Feb 2014Does Z10 supports the apps like line, viber, instagram, skype, candy crush, subway surfer ?? Yup, all of the apps work pretty smoothly on the z10
Emicl, 25 Feb 2014Hello, Please tell me if Viber works on BBz10? I'm considering to buy this or Nokia Lumia... moreDont buy any lumia phone.... &who said to u tht WP have more apps...just through out the these things out of the mind...buy any phone except WP..
Does Z10 supports the apps like line, viber, instagram, skype, candy crush, subway surfer ??
KK 1512, 26 Feb 2014Does Z10 supports the apps like line, viber, instagram, skype, candy crush, subway surfer ?? &... moreViber is not officially released and works partially, other applications are present if not natively present, download from Android Market.
aks, 26 Feb 2014Is there is any apps market like "play store"(of android) in blackberry?Install 'Snap' it fetches data from 'GooglePlay Market' and it is native BB application. It even shows BBerry Z10 as your device in PlayStore.
You can also try Amazon AppStore and is good too.
I feel 1MobileMarket is sluggish and is very slow and find it little buggy too and would prefer other ones.
NMN, 25 Feb 2014Hi,
Can anyone tell me if there is any drawback if I buy STL100-1?. I am planning to buy Z10... moreHi,
No problem with STL-1. You can go ahead safely with it.
STL-1 is for Asian market and 4G is missing in it as there is no 4G bands availability.
Hope it helps
aks, 26 Feb 2014Is there is any apps market like "play store"(of android) in blackberry?Yes, there is apps market like android for BlackBerry called " 1 mobile market ".
By using this application, you can download and easily install any android app on your blackberry device, but you should have updated os like 10.2.1
i heard that whats app has some problem in it is it true, how is the batter back up....