After 10.2.1 update z30,Q5,Q10 supports FM radio. But heard that z10 doesn't support. Is any one successful in unlocking radio after upgrading to 10.2.1 ?
Processor Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon has a FM receiver then why Z10 doesn't support FM ?
AnonD-10430, 27 Feb 2014I will try to answer your questions:
Q) Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 would still be bette... moreThank you Abhy for such an elaborated reply and to the point solutions to my quarries. Thank you so much.
Frankly speaking I am considering between the two options- Blackberry z10 and Samsung Galaxy s3. Which one will be better? Maps / navigation issue as you told can be taken care of by downloading google maps or mapmyindia on BB. I have used an android phone earlier so I am comfortable with it and that's where the hesitation is.. in accepting the BB. Moreover I need Gmail from day 1 and it is not known when will it start working on z10.
Does it support all android applications, specially Skype. watts app, hike, line etc. ????
NEED HELP....-i am planing to buy Z10 but confuse this mobile support temple run, subway surfer or not plz plz plz clear me support or not...... m wating.....
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014NEED HELP....-i am planing to buy Z10 but confuse after reading some neg coments abt battery l... moreIts battery life is slightly improved after update 10.2 and last a day on average use.
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014NEED HELP....-i am planing to buy Z10 but confuse after reading some neg coments abt battery l... moreI am using Z10 last 4 months and I must say I am satisfied with battery life time, of course it depends on a way you will use it! And it is true battery life time is increased after update!
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014NEED HELP....-i am planing to buy Z10 but confuse after reading some neg coments abt battery l... moreBlackberry Z10 has battery life that last 15 hours with moderate usage. On or above iphone battery. Great phone. I like it very much.
[deleted post]it provide a 12 hrs backup with all out use.music gaming, video, web browsing ... every thing.. it also offers the 8 to 9 hrs of talk time.. so dont worry n dont get confused hv it n enjoy the blackberry flagship model bbZ10
Blackberry Z10 is Best deal @ Rs.18000/- no other handset come close at this price. 2 GB of RAM is best to play games & other multitasking. If you are backpacker type than the maps my india maps comes handy. as they offer offline navigation. OS 10 is the most beautiful operating System. once you got familiar with it it is hard to live without it.
Anand, 27 Feb 2014After the price cut Z10 is available for around Rs 17990/-.
Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 wo... moreI will try to answer your questions:
Q) Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 would still be better?
- I don't know what are the things you require but at my side I feel Z10 is good if you want things to be quick and your OS to be smart. I work on Android Development and frankly speaking I don't like Android after I used BB 10 OS. Android helps in accomplishing many tasks but at the same time proves to be time consuming with its behaviour in general, for instance the 3 button Menu, Home, Back. How BB solved it is for Menu-> swipe from left to open cascade. Home-> Swipe from down to reach home and if you plan to just peek the home screen for some info, don't lift the finger when gesturing for home swipe.
In concise, you get to know about it when you use it and the most powerful feature is its BB Hub where in all message accumulates, no need to open particular application.
Q)I heard that BB Maps are worst compared to Google Maps?
- Very true they are worst even than IOS I feel :D
But you can install GoogleMaps and use offline maps too.
Other powerful maps are Mireo, which integrates different mapping services for offline use(paid), for India MapMyIndia is available and I use it for navigation all the time when I'm out, advantage is even shop and home addresses are integrated in it.
Q) Can we download games like asphalt on Z10?
- Yes Asphalt, NFS all versions are available
Q) Are all the android apps and games also available on BB?
- Yes, you can access Google Play Store via Snap application and install every application, but, applications like Gmail, Chrome(Proprietary google apps) etc fails/ the ones which use C codes(to be specific, these will work on 10.3 upgrade as disclosed)
Q)I want a phone with good camera, sufficient internal memory and good RAM for my surfing needs and playing games
- Camera awesome in day light, at night it sucks(lumia beats it badly in terms of night photography)
- Internal storage, full 16 GB available for your use
- RAM 2GB supports BB and Android Framework too helps in multitasking
So, decide and choose. Hope it helps :)
is there any special data plan or recharge for blackberry ?
or it runs with normal 2G/3G plans ???
After the price cut Z10 is available for around Rs 17990/-.
Is it a good deal or Galaxy S3 would still be better?I have used android as my last phone and quite happy with it.
I heard that BB Maps are worst compared to Google Maps.
Can we download games like asphalt on Z10?
Are all the android apps and games also available on BB?
I want a phone with good camera, sufficient internal memory and good RAM for my surfing needs and playing games. Plz guide. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2014battery life is ok ok, and about data plan it will run on normal 2G and 3G plan!I'm planning to by Z10. Plz let me know whether I can use normal 3g plans of airtel for BB z10.
Z10 options asome i what to know whether maps works in off line or.not please tell me