Is there anybody who has upgraded the software,m having issues with the "blackberry link" app?
Im trying to find something more exciting about this new BB but i cant,but atleast the physical appearance its wow,
BlackBerry 10 is Worth it. It's comes with Something. Believe me, I never have seen smartphone like this before. It used 2 core against another 4 core but still faster ! How could you imagine that ? There's must be Something inside ..
Silkversion, 05 Mar 2013Still confused between iPhone 5 and B'Berry Z10same :p
dalton, 05 Mar 2013Z10 is exceptional from Blackberry- with the best security available thru the BB system. Y... moreZ10 do not need bb service for BBM. Pop in a data enabled sim card and u are on the go...
mink, 05 Mar 2013i am not talking only for skype here some reasons it is not worth to buy this phone
1-phone... more1. You can't compare hardware cross-platform. There's a reason why S2 is slower in terms of real life performance.
2. You said so yourself.. they'll be available very soon.
3. Who actually uses that with the advent of internet radio...?
4. New release, of course it's high. Wait a bit then.
5. Check the endurance rating on GSM Arena. The battery life was rated higher than the One X+ and Lumia 920 and bested by only the S3 and Iphone 5 flagships. Not to mention GSMArena tested the battery before the battery update which has people seeing improved battery life in terms of hours, which is very impressive.
6. Not everyone wants a massive phone.
7. Many bugs are being fixed and BB has shown their ability to ship updates FAST unlike Android.
8. Will change with time.
arun, 05 Mar 2013Hi I had a look at it and the same time had a look at S3 and Sg Note 2 ... I am sorry to say t... moreWell, pratically the screen size is just a trending from time to time. If you remember how candy bar phone likely to go smaller and smaller ten years ago.
The screen size now is getting bigger not due to what the convenience for people, but just a trend of smartphone. I do not agree that nowadays smartphone min requirement is to be 4.5" above, it's only reflect back to what you need and what you want.
For instant, if the trend goes this way for another 10 years, would you tell me that a standard size for smartphone 10 years later is min 8" or 10" above? That sound turn off for me, seriously.
AnonD-79632, 06 Mar 2013Im not trying to talk bad about the z10, i just find it funny on the majority of the reviews a... moreIf you don't like the phone..its not our problem...buy the phone you want...its your choice...
Im not trying to talk bad about the z10, i just find it funny on the majority of the reviews and ratings from consumers are by people that had blackberry phones that had no features and nothing to par with the technology from the past 2 years. So its only obvious that they think the z10 is a product sent down from baby jesus.