There's just too many phones out there. This is not even close to the SGS 3, Note 2, Lumia 920 or the Iphone 5.
Chris, 19 Feb 2013bought z10 here in Tanzania first on my hand this morning found out that the device is not wor... moreGot the Z10 and need to connect to WIFI and agree on the terms and conditions before you can connect to your mobile network. Quite and interesting phone. Before posting any negative comments it is advisable to read the set up instructions.
Anonymous, 20 Feb 2013too expensiveYou're right and the specs is not worthy to the price.cannot compete even with 2012 smartphone exist and i'm very sure this BB Z10 will be shame to the 2013 coming smartphone from other manufacturers like Samsung S4, Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, Nokia Lumia codename EOS & Iphone 5S/6. Save your money & wait for a while because there's a lot phone with very very very above specs to this phone.
Anonymous, 20 Feb 2013How much it cost in Rands guyz please??Latest pricing as of today is R9,499.
priti, 20 Feb 2013does bb Z10 support bbc iplayeryes it does support BBC I Player, and other UK catch up TV sites,
it has full flash player support the only new phone to have this.
I use a Samsung note2 and that device can do a lot of things with ease. The z10 actually reminds me of the Nokia n9. Meego. It's funny reviews haven't mentioned how the n9 failed with its gesture based os and it's lack of apps. BB is threading the same path the only difference is the bbm. I used to be a die hard Nokia fan from the n81 days to n900 but lost it after the n9. It was a good phone though but couldn't upgrade ma n900 so I got the n9 only to be forgotten by Nokia. I hope BB wouldn't do the same
I am totally disappointed in the new BB Z10
1. You cannot call a number received from an sms or bbm contact directly from the message, even when you copy number you cannot paste the number on the dial screen very poor
2. The so called hub is poorly designed you cannot navigate from the app status to the main app, for instance on bbm you cannot leave the chat to move to contacts you have to close the hub then navigate to bbm app.
3. The worst phone I had used in the last 5 years so poorly designed, I think the older OS performs a lot better then this one.
So far, this is the most expensive 16GB smartphone in Malaysia today 20th Feb 2013 @ approximately USD980.00
I still not used the same but if its not support SKYPE then its useless
For me, a very loyal Blackberry user, the blackberry 10 is a huge disappointment. Not mentioning the countless bugs it has, also not mentioning the lack of essential applications, there are simple features that really should have been basic features are not here anymore. I am not an outlook exchange user:
- You cannot sync contacts, calendar, notes with your outlook! (how silly is that!)
- With the old blackberry, you could not set multiple alarms, which is also silly, but at least you can use the calendar applications to set as many alarms as you like. With the blackberry 10, you cannot!
- You cannot create separate folders on your desktop for each email account. You can only access your email through this HUB thing. Again very silly.
- When viewing your emails, you had the option to delete from the email folder without deleting from the server. Not there anymore.
- You could set your email to send a copy of sent items to yourself, not anymore.
- Your contacts are now called BBM contacts. Again silly.
- The application “Blackberry protect” was used to find your mobile, but more importantly, backup everything you have and retrieve. Now it does not have the backup option. This was by the way one of the main reasons why I liked blackberry handsets. This backup and retrieve feature.
- The desktop is extremely boring.
I have been trying to fight moving to Android for a very long time waiting for this Blackberry 10 to appear, but it seems my wait was wasted for nothing!