lipu, 03 Jul 2015Are normal plans supported for Z10?Yes, BlackBerry 10 works in normal data plan.
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2015Anyone got 10.3.2 update?OS 10.3.2 official via OTA or BlackBerry Link? I don't get it, my Z10 is STL100-4 model, but currently runnning OS 10.3.2.680, updated using autoloader.
AnonD-412441, 02 Jul 2015My Z10 is frequently Switched off. may i know the reason.?? IIt irritates meGo to supportforums.blackberry.com There a lot of users there who can share their opinions and solutions. You might be encountered software problem. Try update your device's OS.
sanju, 28 Jun 2015Can anyone tell me..... Blackberry os is different from Android. I want to buy it soBlackBerry 10.3.1 is much better than android you just have to use BlackBerry system for some days... you'll never look at android or ios
sanju , 29 Jun 2015How is the battery backup? If money is not important get z30...
I have been using Z10 since May 2015, here is my reviews:
1. Price is down, cheap, maybe because of can't compete with Android
2. Typing is good, I like the keypad
3. There is BlackBerry Hub that integrate notification, WhatsApp, Facebook, Yahoo! Messnger, etc
4. Secure system, OS 10.3.2 provide BlackBerry protection
5. Till now Z10 can be upgraded to OS 10.3.2 using autoloader
6. It can install apk Android
7. Very easy to downgrade or update OS using autoloader
1. Battery is only 1.800 mAh
2. BlackBerry World can't compete with iPhone Appstore and Google Play Store in number of apps. The apps offer from BlackBerry World like WeChat, no stickers. Facebook can't accept people who join group
3. BlackBerry Maps is poor, can't compete with Google Maps and HERE Maps
3. Amazon appstore provide more apps by the apps I had tried make disappoint. First, Opera Mini, I installed once, then exit, open it again, it keep force closed. Second, Zenonia 4, I installed it, then open it, it keep force closed. I thought, " What for this preinstalled apps if the apps offer just give users angry because of incompatible (force closed)"?
4. My Z10 STL100-4 show slowing in launch a call. When dial a phone, it took 5 seconds or more to launch the call app.
My Z10 is frequently Switched off. may i know the reason.?? IIt irritates me
limbu, 30 Jun 2015How to enable android apps access to Internet?? Any ideas? install mobogenie
limbu, 30 Jun 2015How to enable android apps access to Internet?? Any ideas? Did you mean connect Google Services? Several apps like games need Google Services, you need to insta BlackBerry Google ID apk, Google account apk, in order to game Google account and its services. But game like Clash of Clans doesn't support BlackBerry.
sanju , 29 Jun 2015How is the battery backup? If you use for internet much, it can last for 4 hours. My usage in Z10 makes me to charge it normally twice in a day and sometimes 2,5 times in a day.
sanju, 28 Jun 2015Can anyone tell me..... Blackberry os is different from Android.
I want to buy it soHi ... Blackberry OS is the Best Also iOS Apple is awesome. It is really smart and perfect for Serious People . Adroid is just trying to be iOS , go for Adroid if you only care about Games and useless Apps .. etc .
If you are one of the Elite , Buy Blackberry or Apple iPhone. At that time you may say "I have a smart phone" . and look dude, do not listen to the Andriod users , MOST of them know nothing about Blackberry OS and iOS Apple, most of them never even hold one Blackberry or Apple phones in their hands . I mean they cannot compare unless they USE both. believe me MOST of then know nothing about it , they just use Android :)
sanju, 28 Jun 2015Can anyone tell me..... Blackberry os is different from Android. I want to buy it soYes different. The BlackBerry OS is secure, and not bad, the plus from it is, it can run Android apps (not all will work), if you would like use the phone for daily use like email, BBM, WhatsApp, internet, several games, you can choose Z10, but if you would like to more apps compatibles, better games and a lot of games, choose Android.