Anonymous, 04 Jul 2015is 10.3.2.680 stable to load??Yes it is. Make sure you load OS with autoloader that designed for your device's model. My BlackBerry Z10 is STL100-4, I had done several times update OS using autoloader. From OS 10.2 to OS 10.3.0, to 10.3.1.1779 than to OS 10.3.2.840, downgrade to 10.3.2.798 downgrade to 10.3.2.680, work fine. After you update to OS 10.3.2 you can only go back to 10.3.2.680, can't to OS 10.3.1 or below it.
Simply don't say, BBM can't compete with android. Android is a open source OS. But blackberry or Mac is are not. It have some reputation. A better may earn 1000 rs per day, but tailor shop owner earning 500 per will u say he can't compete with better? Obviously no....
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2015Anyone got 10.3.2 update?yep got it works awesome
NikiDroid, 16 Jun 2015If you turn off the sound inside Settings, Notification, the camera and dial tone will have no... moreI am using z10 since last year march. it is working very well. upgraded to 10.3 it is awesome. but there is one problem, some apps shows internet connection error. When installed from amazon BlackBerry or android store first day it works well second day it shows no internet connection. But my network connection is ok I can google things but app has problem. App are banking apps. I have to delete and reinstall apps. if someone has solution please inform. thank u.
lipu, 03 Jul 2015Are normal plans supported for Z10?Yes, BlackBerry 10 works in normal data plan.
Anonymous, 03 Jul 2015Anyone got 10.3.2 update?OS 10.3.2 official via OTA or BlackBerry Link? I don't get it, my Z10 is STL100-4 model, but currently runnning OS 10.3.2.680, updated using autoloader.
AnonD-412441, 02 Jul 2015My Z10 is frequently Switched off. may i know the reason.?? IIt irritates meGo to supportforums.blackberry.com There a lot of users there who can share their opinions and solutions. You might be encountered software problem. Try update your device's OS.
sanju, 28 Jun 2015Can anyone tell me..... Blackberry os is different from Android. I want to buy it soBlackBerry 10.3.1 is much better than android you just have to use BlackBerry system for some days... you'll never look at android or ios
sanju , 29 Jun 2015How is the battery backup? If money is not important get z30...
I have been using Z10 since May 2015, here is my reviews:
1. Price is down, cheap, maybe because of can't compete with Android
2. Typing is good, I like the keypad
3. There is BlackBerry Hub that integrate notification, WhatsApp, Facebook, Yahoo! Messnger, etc
4. Secure system, OS 10.3.2 provide BlackBerry protection
5. Till now Z10 can be upgraded to OS 10.3.2 using autoloader
6. It can install apk Android
7. Very easy to downgrade or update OS using autoloader
1. Battery is only 1.800 mAh
2. BlackBerry World can't compete with iPhone Appstore and Google Play Store in number of apps. The apps offer from BlackBerry World like WeChat, no stickers. Facebook can't accept people who join group
3. BlackBerry Maps is poor, can't compete with Google Maps and HERE Maps
3. Amazon appstore provide more apps by the apps I had tried make disappoint. First, Opera Mini, I installed once, then exit, open it again, it keep force closed. Second, Zenonia 4, I installed it, then open it, it keep force closed. I thought, " What for this preinstalled apps if the apps offer just give users angry because of incompatible (force closed)"?
4. My Z10 STL100-4 show slowing in launch a call. When dial a phone, it took 5 seconds or more to launch the call app.
My Z10 is frequently Switched off. may i know the reason.?? IIt irritates me
limbu, 30 Jun 2015How to enable android apps access to Internet?? Any ideas? install mobogenie
limbu, 30 Jun 2015How to enable android apps access to Internet?? Any ideas? Did you mean connect Google Services? Several apps like games need Google Services, you need to insta BlackBerry Google ID apk, Google account apk, in order to game Google account and its services. But game like Clash of Clans doesn't support BlackBerry.