Can anyone tell me about the camera quality of this phn..i really want to buy this phn
bulbul, 28 Sep 2014Os 10.3 is avaiable in malaysia?It'll be officially in sometimes...
My clean review on Z3,
Using this phone since a week...
Buid quality & design is awesome(9/10)
Camera is average(5/10)
Music and videos(8/10)
Performance is better not best(8/10)
OS(10.3) is nice(10/10)
Value for money(9/10)
All over a nice phone with nice os the only thing I doesnt like is display...really bad...but I would like to advise users to use a mate screen guard instead of clear on thid display...it may decrease ur unhappiness abt display.....
Go for it and enjoy a best BlackBerry os....
AnonD-279492, 24 Sep 2014Remesh Is it possible to move the app to memory card?no,, u can't.......!!!!
My z3 is getting more heat when I talk more than 10 minutes approximately, went to service centre, they asked me "did you read user manual provided in box? This device can stand up to 92 degrees of temperature".
What the foolish response? Can any bady keeps 90 degrees heated mobile at his ear?
These guys are spoiling blackberry's brand name.
World's greatest mobile manufacturer with irresponsible service centres.
1. "Phone hangs a lot" - This is very subjective, un-verified and I would say, may be an exceptional case. I have bought the Z3 and I am not having this "hangs a lot" issue. Am sure others do not have the same problem too.
>4 cases registered in a hour i have spent at service centre
2. "After long stand-by mode sound notifications does not work only LED notifies." How'd you know it did not sound off at all. Maximize the volume of the notifications. Maybe you haven't noticed.
> my phone is always beside me and i ain't deaf common sense huh!!!
3. "Screen integration is worst. When you rotate screen it does not readily modify." I would say that this performance is just the same, or even better, performance for other dual cores from Android. Please dont expect flagship performance from a mid-ranger.
>i am expecting performance if you call this flagship am sorry this is all to the basic.
4. "Skype call has worst experience with 30% of rectangular self image screen." This one I will give to you. Skype in BB10 is an android port and is not optimized for BB. I can only hope that the Skype app will be updated in future versions. For the time being, I really dont have much use for skype as I use BBM video call and the experience is much better than skype.
> yup i agree video call on bbm is better but not everyone uses bbm.
5. "I do not know what is wrong with sensors “shake” option on wechat does not work app keeps crashing." You do not buy a blackberry Z3 only to wechat, because you will have BBM which is optimized for the Z3. I of course can still use wechat for those friends which are on wechat and not on BBM. This should therefore not be a deal breaker if one is considering the Z3. You buy a Z3 for BBM PLUS wechat PLUS whatsapp PLUS viber PLUS Skype....PLUS many other messaging applications. The point is: you are getting much more compared to buying other phones in the price range.
>WP8.1 (520-630) android kitkat (hTc 616-816, samsung) can be bought at the same price which has no issues and are all in the same or cheaper price range than z3.
6. "If I put memory card it does not show songs in music player, videos in video player but if you access from file manager it does. You cannot play music after a long stand by. Only a phone restart can fix this and this keeps repeating after every stand by mode" - Have you formatted your memcard? This is a case of compatibility with the memcard, not an issue on the phone hardware or software. I am not having this problem on my Z3.
>i did format memory card tried a new one tried setting paths on memory card and nothing works its still the same.
7. "Apps keep crashing. I did install android apk and downloaded same apps which were on bbworld but it is even worse than this." Blackberry is not android. So please dont expect the same performance. If you are buying the Z3 for the android apps, then might as well just buy an Android. BUT, come BB 10 version 10.3 which will soon be released after the release of the Passport, there will be many improvements to the Blackberry-android integration. So I would sincerely encourage you to wait for 10.3, which is coming very soon.
i was comparing similar apps from both the stores. passport is amazing my friend uses a demo passport and he says its too smooth
"I took this to blackberry service center and they say there is nothing wrong with phone. All they told is "we are concerned about blackberry hardware and software and not apps"" - Please don't just believe the ignorance just like that. If you love the brand, there are many creative solutions, instead of listening to idiocy.
>i love the blackberry from pearl to torch i have used all the phones. After long time i have bought blackberry this was not expected there are issues with Z3.
might be you are lucky or you are not a heavy user.
"buy two celkon slimmest android phones if you are not a brand freak like me for the same price gift one to your loved ones. i regret a lot buying this phone. shall demand for a refund now." - This is not an intelligent alternative at all. If you regret buying the Z3, then please let me know whether you will be happy with this celkon or the other brand/s you will be buying. I doubt that you will ever find satisfaction. You will keep on whining and whining. That is what you are a whiner.
>they work faster than z3. z3 has apps integration problem. os is too smooth but dose not serve the purpose of it being a smart phone
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. - And why? What gives you the authority to say it? Just because you came up with your ignorant analysis? NO! BUY THIS PHONE! See, I can just say the exact opposite to what you were saying.
>i am not sabotaging against blackberry but helping customers that is what gsmarena is for.this is a big siiue with ppl buying z3 in a hour i have seen 5 cases with the same issue.
one would not buy a phone pray for updates to be released and then hope for phone to work properly.
WP8 had many user interface issues it served the purpose of a smart phone users had to wait for more user friendly os.
"BLACKBERRY Z3 IS SMARTEST AND LAZIEST PHONE. WHICH COULD ONLY BE GIFTED TO ENEMIES" - Umm, that is a bit confusing. Its a concluding statement that does not quite sum up what you were trying to say. Please improve your writing skills first before trying to convince people of your own opinion.
>"that does not quite sum up what you were trying to say" you understood and replied am sure others will understand too by the time learn things.
thanks for criticizing i shall some day be a good technical writer i will work hard to improvise
well what i meant by that is "you can gift this phone to someone you hate his life will be miserable-i do not have enemies" i am happy you use a blackberry z3 :p
Jugal, 27 Sep 2014Dear Please let me know whic is the best phone between Blackbeery Z3 and Htc desire 616 Bro i suggest ap Z10 lo
Jugal, 27 Sep 2014Dear Please let me know whic is the best phone between Blackbeery Z3 and Htc desire 616 Z3
Anybody Please suggest me a locker app for locking personal data without affecting my phone memory. I tried lot of locker app but when i lock my files it takes my device memory.Is it possible to lock files without affecting phone memory like in android?
Please let me know whic is the best phone between Blackbeery Z3 and Htc desire 616
Black berry Z3 is a good phone but it has some defects if u look at it screen from near Icons are pixsalated the Touch is not so good but its a wonder full phone good looks smart prise good android app compactable :)
Surya Singh, 27 Sep 2014Can i use BBM n all other apps of bb with normal sim internet packs...or i would have to pay e... moreNo need to pay any thing for BBM or all other apps. only thing is you need to buy internet data(airtel/vodafone..etc). every app will work through the data plan only. no need to spend single rupee additionally for internet access.
TSM, 26 Sep 2014There is no additional charges for internet, as you said, you can use any data plan like Airte... moreCan i use BBM n all other apps of bb with normal sim internet packs...or i would have to pay extra monthly charges for blackberry as in blackberry curve and bold ??
nickylee, 25 Sep 2014Is this BB Z3 BIS compartable? If not which BBphone would you recommend?If you want a BIS phone I suggest the 9900