My iemi number having seventh eighth digit 06 tell me ma phone z genuine or not
M facing problem of hanging phone when I make voice call......... tell me wat to do now
Anonymous, 20 Sep 2014I bought a week ago... just an awesome phone.. i'm loving itCan any1 tel me is da sound.when u playing music loud o not good?
AnonD-309402, 19 Sep 2014i am a big fan of blackberry here is a genuine review of this phone.
I HAVE NOT ADDED SIM Y... moreI will offer these remedies or suggested solutions or possible explanations to your issues:
1. "Phone hangs a lot" - This is very subjective, un-verified and I would say, may be an exceptional case. I have bought the Z3 and I am not having this "hangs a lot" issue. Am sure others do not have the same problem too.
2. "After long stand-by mode sound notifications does not work only LED notifies." How'd you know it did not sound off at all. Maximize the volume of the notifications. Maybe you haven't noticed.
3. "Screen integration is worst. When you rotate screen it does not readily modify." I would say that this performance is just the same, or even better, performance for other dual cores from Android. Please dont expect flagship performance from a mid-ranger.
4. "Skype call has worst experience with 30% of rectangular self image screen." This one I will give to you. Skype in BB10 is an android port and is not optimized for BB. I can only hope that the Skype app will be updated in future versions. For the time being, I really dont have much use for skype as I use BBM video call and the experience is much better than skype.
5. "I do not know what is wrong with sensors “shake” option on wechat does not work app keeps crashing." You do not buy a blackberry Z3 only to wechat, because you will have BBM which is optimized for the Z3. I of course can still use wechat for those friends which are on wechat and not on BBM. This should therefore not be a deal breaker if one is considering the Z3. You buy a Z3 for BBM PLUS wechat PLUS whatsapp PLUS viber PLUS Skype....PLUS many other messaging applications. The point is: you are getting much more compared to buying other phones in the price range.
6. "If I put memory card it does not show songs in music player, videos in video player but if you access from file manager it does. You cannot play music after a long stand by. Only a phone restart can fix this and this keeps repeating after every stand by mode" - Have you formatted your memcard? This is a case of compatibility with the memcard, not an issue on the phone hardware or software. I am not having this problem on my Z3.
7. "Apps keep crashing. I did install android apk and downloaded same apps which were on bbworld but it is even worse than this." Blackberry is not android. So please dont expect the same performance. If you are buying the Z3 for the android apps, then might as well just buy an Android. BUT, come BB 10 version 10.3 which will soon be released after the release of the Passport, there will be many improvements to the Blackberry-android integration. So I would sincerely encourage you to wait for 10.3, which is coming very soon.
"I took this to blackberry service center and they say there is nothing wrong with phone. All they told is "we are concerned about blackberry hardware and software and not apps"" - Please don't just believe the ignorance just like that. If you love the brand, there are many creative solutions, instead of listening to idiocy.
"buy two celkon slimmest android phones if you are not a brand freak like me for the same price gift one to your loved ones. i regret a lot buying this phone. shall demand for a refund now." - This is not an intelligent alternative at all. If you regret buying the Z3, then please let me know whether you will be happy with this celkon or the other brand/s you will be buying. I doubt that you will ever find satisfaction. You will keep on whining and whining. That is what you are a whiner.
DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. - And why? What gives you the authority to say it? Just because you came up with your ignorant analysis? NO! BUY THIS PHONE! See, I can just say the exact opposite to what you were saying.
"BLACKBERRY Z3 IS SMARTEST AND LAZIEST PHONE. WHICH COULD ONLY BE GIFTED TO ENEMIES" - Umm, that is a bit confusing. Its a concluding statement that does not quite sum up what you were trying to say. Please improve your writing skills first before trying to convince people of your own opinion.
I got it today.plz tell me. How can I set vibration and ring both for incoming call.
what abt the processer dual core does it hang during runing heavy apps and games?
It is not a good phone after using for 15 days from the purchase day now the phone wont power on and the service center also not talking any action.
AnonD-309402, 19 Sep 2014i am a big fan of blackberry here is a genuine review of this phone. I HAVE NOT ADDED SIM Y... moreI have a z3 and do not have any of the problems that you mentioned. Perhaps a software update/re install will help you?
Friends i want to purchase new smartphone and i am confuse now between moto g2 and blackberry z3
Which is good in camera,fast,not hanging,and much better..
sohaan, 17 Sep 2014thanx bro.. but how to reset z3 it have non removable batteryTo reset...press and hold the up and down volume buttons (not the middle one) simultaneously for few seconds...
AnonD-309402, 19 Sep 2014i am a big fan of blackberry here is a genuine review of this phone. I HAVE NOT ADDED SIM Y... moreI was using z3 for the past 2 and half months and I am very happy with this mobile...it got hanged twice...slightly heats when watching videos online...no problem with memory card.. the default video player does not support some formats so I have installed android vlc player and some other apps of android which are working fine...browsing speed is awesome...I get a good one day battery life for moderate usage..agree with the BlackBerry World apps need a lot of updates esp Fb...yes the os needs some improvements and which os is perfect than...and plz don't compare with cheap phones...this mobile is not for entertainment purpose mind you...im in love with my BlackBerry...