ameya 13, 02 Jul 2014 "Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase. 01. The z10... moreI posted this here because Z3 shares a few advantages with the blackberry z10 and its a good phone too so dont hesitate while buying it...
Remesh, 30 Jun 2014Does ur bb has HERE maps ?
Does your whatever has BlackBerry Maps?
Does bb has dual sims ?... moreperhaps none of the reviewers are aware of the fact whether z3 has dual sim or not ,whether general apps can be dwldd or not ?
"Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase.
01. The z10 isn't a slightly refreshed model of a previous phone.
02. No physical home button.
03. Removable battery.
04. Expandable storage.
05. Touch on lense screen technology.
06. Micro HDMI port.
07. Universal charging port/cable.
08. NFC capable because it's 2013.
09. GLO algorithm display dimming tech
10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
11. The browser is HTML.
12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
13. Incredibly organized HUB all in one message place.
14. Active frames - display real time data.
15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
16. Active browser continues playing videos and sound when minimized.
17. Actionable Toast notifications reply directly to instant notifications.
18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
19. 2 GB ram works efficiently with QNX
20. Z10 has 30% more battery life than a certain competitor.
21. Bigger battery 1880 mah compared to some competitors.
22. FLASH on the browser, it's 2013 browsers should be truly mobile.
23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
24. Z10 has Around 10% crisper display of text, images and video, 355 PPI.
25. 4.2 " crisp screen, bigger than some competitors.
26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
27. Z10 Supports wireless payment and other transactions using NFC.
28. Z10 has More powerful processor than some competitor phones.
29. Z10 has a intuitive keyboard, probably the best virtual keyboard ever.
30. Z10 has a 2MB PIXLE front facing camera.
31. BlackBerry Balance for business users splits your personal and work lives.
32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
34. Z10 makes available time shift camera software, ingenious and very useful.
35. Z10 has pin to pin messaging.
36. Shared functionality between Apps.
37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
38. QNX - efficient and incredible
39. Lock screen previews of messages emails and notifications.
40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
41. Remote file access built into the OS with enhanced blackberry security.
42. Zip and Unzip files directly on the phone, Built in feature.
43. Wireless wifi file transfer and receiving.
44. Z10 Supports more video formats than some competitors.
45. We can side load android apps, it's a chameleon feature .
46. Z10 can Speed dial, some phones don't.
47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
51. It has a priority hub that learns your communication style!!
52. The CB10 app rocks on the z10!!
53. BBM screen share
54. Z10 Supports HD calling
55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.
Long live Blackberry"
Pulled off from a forum from crackberry.com
Some of these reasons also apply to the blackberry z3 and this might help the people who are still confused whether to go for blackberry or not...
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2014Yes, thanks for info. But still uncleared about what is so unique in messaging ? And from sec ... moreHi Ramesh.
Let me give u a clarification first...BB is not just a smartphone making company...Like Iphone from APPLE , Blackberry was just brand name for RIM( Research In Motion) handset making division. Last year with the launch of BB 10, RIM completely became Blackberry.
1. You were confused about secured BB messaging service- On BB os 7( service is not available on BB 10) there is option to create Blackberry hosted email account, which is email@example.com ( if you are using Idea then it will be firstname.lastname@example.org for airtel - email@example.com) these email account can only be accessible on 1 BB device. if you are sending email from one BB hosted email to other, which is hard to crack the BB network. So which makes emails more secure.
2. BB provides Blackberry enterprise services for companies, let me say your company has MS exchange server, Once you configure email on android or Iphone, hope you know users data are not so protected so company has risk.
So BB integrates server on top of your company server( BES 5- which can handle only BB os devices, BES 10- Which can handle BB 10, android- device should not be routed, IOS- device should not be jail broken) Once the email is integrated with BES, office IT will have access to apply IT policies, so all data for your email will flow through BB network.
3. There is once more option- (many people wont use) Every BB device come unique PIN ( same is used with BBM as well) like SMS, once can send PIN to PIN message, which is also hard to crack.
4. BB os device work with different APN blackberry.net)
BB 10 os device works with regular data plan, however all data will be filtered with BB security, even with 3G once it is connected you see BB logo along with network signal.
these are jus glance at BB security.....there is so much..........which makes BB most secured os.
I want to get a new Blackberry for my corporate phone connection. I get around 200 emails a day & my talktime requirement is around 3-4 hrs. I also use my corporate phone for the odd personal web surfing (60 mts a day) - my laptop is my main device at work and my Ipad is my communication/entertainment device at home. Ease of use is very important.
Battery life is key for me so should I go for a Z10 or a Z3 (The price difference here in India is negligible). I currently own an older version of the Curve series, dont remember the model.
RDJ, 25 Feb 2014For less than $200, this phone is great value for money.How is the camera
agabhay, 01 Jul 2014friends suggest which mobile to buy blackberry z3 or z10 pleaseIt depends what you want. If you want a big screen and a big battery then go for z3. But if you want better camera, more phone memory, faster processor and more RAM then go for z10.
Z10 also has better screen resolution. But battery of z10 is not that good. However since the z10 battery is replaceable you can buy a spare battery. So choice is yours.
agabhay, 01 Jul 2014friends suggest which mobile to buy blackberry z3 or z10 pleaseplease buy z10
Faheem, 01 Jul 2014Is BBZ3 will work with BBM299 or normal plane. It is free from BBM Internet plans, you can use any normal network plans.
gopal, 01 Jul 2014does blackberry z3 has maps??Yes, Z3 has blackberry 3d map, it works in india...
cskreddy, 01 Jul 2014Hi I am planning to buy a new mobile can any one suggest which will be best in blackberry Z10 ... moreIf you use Whatsapp and other messaging apps a big way, I think you should go for Z3 because battery lasts longer than Z10 (Yeah, whatsapp works).
For other apps, please check the following link.
Oh, you can install android applications too from different android application stores.
nilrocks, 01 Jul 2014Hi, first of all if we logically compare BB z3 with L630 then L630 does not have flash which i... moreL630 has 512 MB RAM where in Z3 has 1.5 gig ram. So i dont believe we are comparing the right phones here. Just a thought, i dont plan to start a debate.
Anonymous, 01 Jul 2014bb Z3 features has no value for its current price. First verified the market price of Lumia... moreHi, first of all if we logically compare BB z3 with L630 then L630 does not have flash which is basically mandatory for users now a days in any device. Also, BB OS 10 is absolutely mature in comparison to Windows. Also buying MMX devices could end up in poor service support in comparison to such an established BB support service worldwide. After all it BB that we cant deny.