Jupe, 02 Jul 2014Thanks for your comments.
I do all my "work" (including emails) on my laptop but ... moreThe keyboard in BlackBerry 10 is indeed wonderful. You should try the 'flick up' words..! Now about your questions.
1. Battery management :- The Z10 has got a 4.2" IPS screen with 356 ppi. The color and brightness is amazing in Z10. But the caveat is that this screen eats a lot of power - remember, the Z10 battery is 'only' 1800 mAH. The Z3 , on the other hand got a bigger qHD (whatever that means!) 5" display with a lower resolution. Reviews over the web says it is not as crisp as Z10 (obviously), but just OK. This is obviously to last battery longer .Ah, battery. It is a 2500 mAH battery. I guess it answered your question.
2. Ease of use - I am not sure what do you mean by that. Z10 is much compact, Z3 is bigger. You can read things easily in a bigger screen, right?
3. Fun part..hmm. Z10 lacks only in one matter. No FM radio. But for games and multimedia, Z10 is better because it has got more memory ( games are notoriously memory hungry) and superior display resolution. Z3 got FM radio, so go figure :).
Phew...! Hope this helps a bit...
irrateindian, 02 Jul 2014what the crap is going one has anyone used Z3 then pls post the review people are not intruste... moreCool down, buddy. We are under NO OBLIGATION to give you any accurate information. We write these comments only because of the goodness of our hearts. You can't demand anything from us.
For your information and broadcasting, so far only Indonesians have used Z3. If you are in a hurry to know everything immediately, you can find an Indonesian and ask him politely. You may get an answer.
Rewiews, huh? There is a beautiful tool called "google search". Did you try typing "BlackBerry Z3 review" there and press "enter"?
Is Z3 cell coming with non removable battery??? So, that means if battery is going to be damage or something else than no any chance to replace or not.??
Remesh, 02 Jul 2014Old curve is using BIS. But BlackBerry 10 devices use normal data. So you may have to check wi... moreThanks for your comments.
I do all my "work" (including emails) on my laptop but when I am in meeting or during lunch breaks or during travel, I check my emails frequently on BB. I've heard wonderful things about the virtual keypad in BB10 so not very fussed on having a physical QWERTY keypad hence not even considering the Q10.
Though my curve is on BIS, my IT folks have confirmed that they can support my official mails on BB10 and normal data plans. What I am concerned about is
1. Battery management
2. Ease of use
3. Obviously "non work fun stuff" that I can do on my new phone - could be fast surfing, light gaming, media and entertainment.
Given these requirements, should I go for Z10 or Z3... Terribly confused.
what the crap is going one has anyone used Z3 then pls post the review people are not intrusted in reading blackberry histry and OS10 ...is Z3 good for multimeddia experiance? HD movies? Music? Gaming ?
AnonD-279492, 02 Jul 2014Any one please tell me the sound experience in Blackberry phones.......
I planned to purchase... moreI have got a Z30. The speakers are exceptional (stereo with what BlackBerry calls "Natural Sound". It guarantee exceptional clarity over BBM. The speakers are loud enough for phone calls.
But the headset supplied was a letdown for me. I love bass in my music ( "The Keepers" by Sandigold..wow). I had to buy a better quality headphone to enjoy my music. However for normal conversation the supplied headset is more than sufficient.
Having said that, I have no idea what is the sound experience of Z3. Maybe once some of my friends buy it, I would know.
I have used for one month.
Any one please tell me the sound experience in Blackberry phones.......
I planned to purchase Z3.
Thanks in advance
Jupe, 02 Jul 2014I want to get a new Blackberry for my corporate phone connection. I get around 200 emails a da... moreOld curve is using BIS. But BlackBerry 10 devices use normal data. So you may have to check with your IT guys if BlackBerry 10 support the mail access. How do you access your mails from your laptop? Using a VPN? That is where you need the confirmation from your IT department.
If you are truly looking for a Curve ( being a QWERTY device), you may consider BlackBerry Q10. It is compact and sturdy device with a great battery life - perfect for communication
Abhay, 02 Jul 2014Hi Ramesh.
Let me give u a clarification first...BB is not just a smartphone making company... moreThanks.
But it is not me who asked the question :-). Howerver your response is a pretty good one because even a layman BlackBerry fan like me could learn a lot about BlackBerry security!
somebody please post a review after actually using it here in india..i heard its available nw in shwrm
rajesh, 29 Jun 2014want to know is it single sim or dualI read all 63 pages of review and concluded that nobody has knowledge of single or dual sim in BBz3.
AnonD-127775, 02 Jul 2014 "Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase. 01. The z10... moreI posted this here because Z3 shares a few advantages with the blackberry z10 and its a good phone too so dont hesitate while buying it...
Remesh, 30 Jun 2014Does ur bb has HERE maps ?
Does your whatever has BlackBerry Maps?
Does bb has dual sims ?... moreperhaps none of the reviewers are aware of the fact whether z3 has dual sim or not ,whether general apps can be dwldd or not ?
"Here are 50 reasons you can't go wrong with a blackberry z10 purchase.
01. The z10 isn't a slightly refreshed model of a previous phone.
02. No physical home button.
03. Removable battery.
04. Expandable storage.
05. Touch on lense screen technology.
06. Micro HDMI port.
07. Universal charging port/cable.
08. NFC capable because it's 2013.
09. GLO algorithm display dimming tech
10. Antennas are safely inside the phone, not outside so you will never potentially "hold it wrong".
11. The browser is HTML.
12. Notification light - because we're not telepathic yet and can't predict what our phone is doing 30 feet away.
13. Incredibly organized HUB all in one message place.
14. Active frames - display real time data.
15. Real multi tasking - not fake Multitasking like having to exit an app tapping home button twice and opening another one while the other app takes a break.
16. Active browser continues playing videos and sound when minimized.
17. Actionable Toast notifications reply directly to instant notifications.
18. Plug and play, drag drop files into the z10 from your computer without syncing software.
19. 2 GB ram works efficiently with QNX
20. Z10 has 30% more battery life than a certain competitor.
21. Bigger battery 1880 mah compared to some competitors.
22. FLASH on the browser, it's 2013 browsers should be truly mobile.
23. Z10 has Around 40% higher resolution screen, 1280x768 than some competitors.
24. Z10 has Around 10% crisper display of text, images and video, 355 PPI.
25. 4.2 " crisp screen, bigger than some competitors.
26. Z10 has a Higher theoretical max data transfer speeds over cell networks (more than 4x faster), HSPA+ (84 mbps) vs LTE (80 mbps)
27. Z10 Supports wireless payment and other transactions using NFC.
28. Z10 has More powerful processor than some competitor phones.
29. Z10 has a intuitive keyboard, probably the best virtual keyboard ever.
30. Z10 has a 2MB PIXLE front facing camera.
31. BlackBerry Balance for business users splits your personal and work lives.
32. Notification sounds are professional - no dogs barking or annoying car noises.
33. Z10 features the Swipe to unlock almost forgot how impressive this is because it's changed the way I look at any device, swipe killed the home button star.
34. Z10 makes available time shift camera software, ingenious and very useful.
35. Z10 has pin to pin messaging.
36. Shared functionality between Apps.
37. Directly store/download files to your phone to any directory from other devices or the Internet.
38. QNX - efficient and incredible
39. Lock screen previews of messages emails and notifications.
40. Direct search function easily accessible and available - find anything on your phone quickly.
41. Remote file access built into the OS with enhanced blackberry security.
42. Zip and Unzip files directly on the phone, Built in feature.
43. Wireless wifi file transfer and receiving.
44. Z10 Supports more video formats than some competitors.
45. We can side load android apps, it's a chameleon feature .
46. Z10 can Speed dial, some phones don't.
47. Z10 has Print to go, using Pin technology print documents directly to your device wirelessly.
48. NFC file transfer - Some phones can't use this type of file transfer because their system is locked down.
49. File storage directly on the device, can download whatever you want and save it in any directory.
50. Natively built maps that won't lead you to canyons or lakes, unless you want to go to canyons or lakes.
51. It has a priority hub that learns your communication style!!
52. The CB10 app rocks on the z10!!
53. BBM screen share
54. Z10 Supports HD calling
55. Bluetooth file transfer and I internet tethering - share your Internet with your tablet or laptop.
Long live Blackberry"
Pulled off from a forum from crackberry.com
Some of these reasons also apply to the blackberry z3 and this might help the people who are still confused whether to go for blackberry or not...
Does BB Z3 has hotspot for Wifi?
Anonymous, 28 Jun 2014Yes, thanks for info. But still uncleared about what is so unique in messaging ? And from sec ... moreHi Ramesh.
Let me give u a clarification first...BB is not just a smartphone making company...Like Iphone from APPLE , Blackberry was just brand name for RIM( Research In Motion) handset making division. Last year with the launch of BB 10, RIM completely became Blackberry.
1. You were confused about secured BB messaging service- On BB os 7( service is not available on BB 10) there is option to create Blackberry hosted email account, which is firstname.lastname@example.org ( if you are using Idea then it will be email@example.com for airtel - firstname.lastname@example.org) these email account can only be accessible on 1 BB device. if you are sending email from one BB hosted email to other, which is hard to crack the BB network. So which makes emails more secure.
2. BB provides Blackberry enterprise services for companies, let me say your company has MS exchange server, Once you configure email on android or Iphone, hope you know users data are not so protected so company has risk.
So BB integrates server on top of your company server( BES 5- which can handle only BB os devices, BES 10- Which can handle BB 10, android- device should not be routed, IOS- device should not be jail broken) Once the email is integrated with BES, office IT will have access to apply IT policies, so all data for your email will flow through BB network.
3. There is once more option- (many people wont use) Every BB device come unique PIN ( same is used with BBM as well) like SMS, once can send PIN to PIN message, which is also hard to crack.
4. BB os device work with different APN blackberry.net)
BB 10 os device works with regular data plan, however all data will be filtered with BB security, even with 3G once it is connected you see BB logo along with network signal.
these are jus glance at BB security.....there is so much..........which makes BB most secured os.