1.The phone only supports 3G on at&t or if your carrier uses the 850 or 1900 band, and that's the first sim card reader the other is only 2G. So if your company runs at 850 or 1900 then you should be fine with 3G.
2. You can't change the transition of the screen because its not using a launcher. If you want to change the transition you could download a launcher and use that as your home launcher.
Does the update fix the issue..where when on a call when a whatsapp message or text or so comes in it vibrates
goallout, 04 Jun 2013Here is the site where I posted the screenshots http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.... moreIt now looks like really like an android...it still delays a bit but...it moving great..thanks much!....just hope jelly bean is out soon....ahhh do u still get to change the slide effect?
Here is the site where I posted the screenshots
sorry for the late reply
The update works awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my phone move way better and looks way better!!!!
AnonD-132604, 04 Jun 2013It works and it works greatdo i extract file or what? give me the process please
AnonD-152388, 04 Jun 2013so it really works? It works and it works great
goallout, 04 Jun 20131. Drag the update zip folder to your sd card from your computer.
2. after its on the sd ca... moreCan you take some pictures to show what the updates look like and such?
also this software you passed on, it works fa realz right?
cause i kinda scared to do it lol
Flashed this update from rapidshare...what a world of difference. No misspelled dialogs, no crashes every few minutes, and no crappy GO Launcher.
Easily rooted and life is good again. Cheers to you goallout.
[deleted post]sorry .i dont see your last post. this is nice stock rom i flash it on my XOLO A500 and works better than my stock rom and it has face lock feature and good battery backup.
1. Drag the update zip folder to your sd card from your computer.
2. after its on the sd card turn off your phone then
3. hold the power button and the volume down button until you get to the recovery screen.
4. select apply update from sd card then when everything is done installing turn off your device one more time and hold the power and volume button and select factory reset.
if you dont do a factory reset after you install the update then the google play store and anything from google wont work.
so make sure you do a factory reset after the update is done.
goallout, 03 Jun 2013Heres the rapidshare link http://rapidshare.com/files/2108950132/Q203_BLU_apbp_full_20130521.zipHow do you flash this update with everything being stock?
I said it was android 4.0.4 in my other post. I asked them about 4.1 and they said they are still working on it, I just hope someone can make a custom ROM that can run 4.2 and future android versions.
Heres the rapidshare link