Jason, 18 Jan 2018I can fix your screen I have one tooYou know how to replace the screen? If so how much do you charge?
I have had BLU phones before and it served its purpose since they are cheap, but by far this is the worse phone ever. It shuts down for days, it restarts and then stays on a white blank screen, it sticks to every application you try to open. waste of my lunch money.
Anonymous, 30 Nov 2016I had this phone only for 3 months and it was working great for the first month and then it w... moreI loved my tablet phone until one day I forgot to take it out of my pocket before I sat down on it, now I can't find anyone to fix it.
I had this phone only for 3 months and it was working great for the first month and then it would turn off for itself with a full battery. At times it would not turn on and I would press the power button and volume but now all it does it lights up but would not turn on to use. This is nonesense.
Anonymous, 13 Nov 2016It keep powering off it doesn't take good pics & when you record at night it be dark the p... moreYes my phone keep cut in off and on by it self and I only had it for a little over a yr... smh........
B.J, 20 Sep 2016I purchased the Blu Studio 7.011 about two months ago. The Blu is the correct size that I want... moreIt keep powering off it doesn't take good pics & when you record at night it be dark the phone just looks good That's all I had it over a yr.now & now it doesn't wanna stay charge smh is anybody else having the same problem...
i only, have a problem with the blu phone powering off all of the time, which is good, then i have to power it back on by powering it back up with a tiny pin to stick in the hold on the righthand side, then push the power button for it to power up!
it's very annoying! why does it do that?
I have ad pop up ads just talking on the BLu Studio 7.0 II and its annoying as hell. Like to get rid of that damn issue.
this phone has been my one nightmare. I have every problem that you can imagine. I have no internet service no matter what plan I get on. I have spent countless hours on the telephone with technicians. Still no resolution and no data service so after spending quite a sum of money on this phone and now two months later I must purchase a new phone. My phone volume is so low I must either place it on speaker to talk or add headphones if I want to have any privacy with my incoming call. I wish that something could be done because the phone was exactly my choice. Now to be faced with the idea that just because it looks good doesn't mean it will work good.
I purchased the Blu Studio 7.011 about two months ago. The Blu is the correct size that I want but it came with unwanted problems just as most man-made products. With that being said would someone please help with my issues which is: 1.It won't allow me to install nor download, constantly saying"insuffiencient storage" 2.The Volume is low reguardless if you adjust it yourself , I would have to put it on speakerphone ,use a headset or hold the big device close to my face.3. The Blu constantly flash in and out causing dropped calls ,incomplete text messages and log ins. If there is anyone that has or is experiencing these issues would you please help me out here. Thanks
Please help my phone froze and there's no way to reboot it 😓
My blu studio 7.0 screen sleeps whenever I'm making call without using ear pins.Can someone help me with this problem
Whoa! First, I've read so many posts while trying to see if users have experienced the same results as I since November, 2015. Answer is yes. Second, if you elect to post something, either learn English or use a spell-check. Third, after using this phone for thousands of hours in the last 9 months all over the world as a lawyer, here is what is wrong with it:
1. Keep in mind that Blue makes phones primarily for low-income people in developing countries. This phone is no different. It is not a high-end phone. In short, if you are accustomed to $600.00 phones, you will not like Blu or any products it makes one bit;
2. At some point, the question is not "if" it will begin repetitive shut-downs, but "when" it will begin them. According to Blu, this is a design defect that all (long-term) users will experience;
3. Simply, the camera is the worst I have ever used in over the last 50 years -- phone or not. The screen is not much better, with its low resolution;
4. At least in November, 2016, shortly after the product was released, it was the sole entrant in the U.S. marketplace that offered 4G LTE service with U.S. carriers and a 7-inch screen with dual-SIM capability. I needed that. However, because I am so sick of the slow processor speed as well as shutdowns, and horrible photos, I am going to search the internet now for a replacement;
5. After the device reboots either upon my purposeful instruction or else involuntarily, the SIM card names disappear. Thus, if one is using two T-Mobile SIM cards and had them appropriately named to differentiate them, it will be impossible to know immediately after reboot what line is ringing -- both will say, "T-Mobile" instead of the assigned names. Accordingly, it is a frustrating process to retype/re-enter the nickname of the SIM after each reboot several times each day;
6. The aggravation of the inherent product flaws far outweighs the benefit of the big screen and dual SIM with 4G LTE service. I suggest the 6.44-inch Sony Z Ultra, although its specs have become outdated, and it is not dual SIM, but unfortunately, there are few qualified contenders over 6 inches; and
7. Someday, America will demand a premium dual-SIM phone with 7-inch screen and 4G LTE service. Until then, we have to live with the horribly-flawed Blu 7.0 LTE -- or use something silly like either Huawei's P8 Max or the MegaPro 7.0, both which have only 2G service in the U.S. Yet, compared to just ten years ago, the Blu 7.0 LTE is a masterpiece.
Anonymous, 18 Aug 2016I have the same problem did you figure it outI mistakenly dropped my phone and it cracked open I took off the back and when I put it back on a little computer piece of falling out it went right where my camera was to be for rear facing when I snapped it back in I had my rear facing camera again
How do you make the drop down button work. The top part if the phone where you see the message and missed calls