Atthila the un, 23 Aug 2016I got this device for a week now, and here you get a few things that may help you if you are t... morePlease can you give us a little more info regarding typical battery life. I know if you turn search for WiFi on, acquire GPS etc, get an email every 10 mins etc, never let the screen blank etc most smart phones wont give you a working day! I need something that when used as an old fashioned phone, lasts for about 36 hours.
I got this device for a week now, and here you get a few things that may help you if you are thinking about purchasing it:
- Battery life is 1 day, starting at 6 am with heavy email use and continuing through the day until 4 or 5 pm, then casual use for pictures until 10 pm...it is at 3%, therefore a bit disappointing for the 3800 mAh. My old iphone 6s will last longer with same use.
- Screen: acceptable but far from the levels of the samsung and apple flagships.
- Camera: not too fast but decently good on the back and average on the front.
-Thermal camera: very inaccurate, great for fun and getting big overheating issues but always when you have a reference to compare.
- Size: big....thickness won´t be nominated for a beauty contest definitely.
- Look: honestly I love the backside look, on the front it is a sophisticated rugged phone, but the back rocks
- Water resistance: not great, the first time it went to the swimingpool with the 5 m protection on, just got a pop up in the screen saying that humidity got into the speaker and it started the drying procedure, far from being at 5 m depth.
All in all it has its public, but without the thermal camera I would not consider it, a crosscall would be as good for 1/3 rd of the price, what I really like is the way it looks and the ability to take thermal images of engines.
Hope it helps guys
Could anyone give me an imei # for the s60? My mobile carrier wants it to see if the phone would be compatible.
I have Been using this phone for a month now and i will giv you a personal user fair opinion
aii rating are out of 10
duel sim 3
also reboots at ramdon
poor sim signal
2nd slot barley works
best thing about this phone ruggard and flir
Walabot are bringing out a 3d penetrative radar as an extra plugin module. That might be a must-have for tradespeople as it coukd give lots more info than a stud detector
D-man, 15 Aug 2016Where i can get this phone at malaysia Hello, i'm from Mexico, and here nobody sell the phone (carriers, stores,....) i did buy the phone at amazon without problems, 1week. Greetings
really good phone.but i can't accept this price.the reason why i choose blackview bv6000.
I just bought 2 days ago, and it was fine, and today when was on my table phone just die. Battery is full, and I cant switch them on. When I put cable the light is orange but display is dead. I go to service, and because is completely new I get in 10 days new one. Im a little frustrated...
I´d rather wait a bit with this phone. See, what the owners report...
I bought this smartphone before 5 days.. Today i had to deal with a red led blink of death and i sorted it out. I am generally impressed from its flir camera but my rear port always put water in when it intercepts with water and afterwards it closes and doesnt recognise sim card and turns off due to battery low even if battery is 20-50% and when i put it charge it charges very quickly until the number it was before. For a long time after it has been in contact with water (1 hour) sim card loses and regains use.
Answer-Master, 23 Jul 2016FLIR works up to 30 metersFlir will do more than 30 meters, just not accurately measure temps etc. If you'd be in a field I'm pretty sure you'd be able to spot a cow as a "hot spot of some kind" 100 m away..
The resolution of the flir isn't very high, and would be limited by a person crouching or hidden behind vegetation. Saying that you should see a heat source in the open at a good distance, especially if they are moving.
Holding up an expensive phone would though make you a higher visibility target for theft, let alone anything else. A widebeam torch and extra personal self defence items would be a better way if the park is the only route home.