hello, the celkon a119q hand set come with flip cover and screen inside the box
I got it and am very glad as I was not xpecting this type of features. so I recommend to buy this phone have 32 gb memory card and enjoy.love this phone
I bought celkon signature hd A119q recently &it worked smoothly for one month.But now whenever i switch on the mobile,it shows ''android system not responding''&mobile not working.Can anyone suggest me whether this is a major problem &how it can be rectified.
hai friends i have plan to buy thiis phone pls clarification its good andriod phone are not .its a better than micromax or not
Pathi, 07 Sep 2013I brought A119q a month ago...It is awesome phone :) 1. Excellent Screen quality..You'll de... morecan u suggest. me how to root my phone and can I lost my apps after rooting my phone
I brought A119q a month ago...It is awesome phone :)
1. Excellent Screen quality..You'll definitely love it.
2. Fast and smooth performance
3. Good battery life
4. Always 500 MB RAM free even though lot of apps and games installed.
5. Inbuilt Apps to SD (No need to worry about memory)
6. Awesome Game performance. I installed and played without any log... Temple run all games, Asphalt 7, Subway surfers, Dead trigger, Virtua tennis and Most loving game Asphalt 8. (Tip: For asphalt 8 go to settings change visual quality to Low.)
7. Good camera quality...Use Super camera from Lenova.
8. We got 3 nice custom roms from XDA try it.
9. Root ur phone and delete unnecessary pre-installed apps.
10. Many more
ci, 31 Aug 2013Celkon a 119q had on &off switch problem isn't itchange d brightness from automatic to manual lock problem gets solved
dinu, 25 Aug 2013hi friends, I am using celkon A119Q HD. I have activated the option like which can be use by... moreUse your thumb and index finger put on mobile screen at one point and expand outward your screen will move and u can De activate that option
AnonD-179068, 28 Aug 2013can u please tell me how to install settings manuallySetting>wireless &networks>more>Mobile networks>access point name > new APN from options... Note those fields in that APN n ask customer care to say what to fill in those fields...
Send SMS as INTERNET to 52270,you'll get configuration message.. See that message n fill the fields in APN section..
Then u can access net