Guys I need your help...
My mobile isn't showing memory card from a few days.. If I restart mobile it'll show for few seconds or for a minute,again it'll show as"memory card unexpectedly removed,insert a new one". I tried by replacing various memory cards..
Is it a problem in mobile software or memory slot problem ??
Pls suggest me what to do.. Just two months before I bought this mobile,within that I encountered problem..
dinu, 25 Aug 2013hi friends, I am using celkon A119Q HD. I have activated the option like which can be use by... morescroll through sensor mode, like closing the notification. (very slowly from down wards) your hand sensor is very important.
This phone has excellent features. But sad no OTG.
Can you guys refer some phone contains
1) Android 4.1
2) Min 1 GB RAM
3) Min 1 Ghtz Processor
4) USB OTG
5) HD Display
6) GOOD GPS service
7) Good gaming graphics
AnonD-179068, 28 Aug 2013can u please tell me how to install settings manuallySettings>wirless&networks>more>mobile networks>access point name n then choose the SIM,then press options button n select NEW APN. now write those fields n call to customer care n ask them for manual settings n say those fields n they'll say what to fill in that fields..
Just send sms as INTERNET to 52270..you'll get a configuration msg. See that message n fill the fields in APN section
CELKON A119Q HD ROOT
FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL REPOSTED.
ROOTING Procedure -
I followed this guide -
1) First download the MTK65.. drivers from below mentioned site link - under Step1 "here". This site will ask you to login, better use fb authentication for download and later remove it from fb. DONOT try to install the Drivers just now, just extract on your desktop in a folder and leave.
Thread - http://droidchina.com/forum/Th...e-click-root
Direct link - http://droidchina.com/forum/at...nt.php?aid=8
Not sure if it will work directly.
Just download MTK USB drivers from here around 8mb.
2) Make sure now to Hookup your phone to your laptop with USB. Donot think that if phones storage options are visible then device drivers are installed - NO they are not!
3) Enable USB debugging on your phone from Settings > Developer options
3) Now Go to Device Mgr or Details in Win7 or XP under Control panel->Administrative tools->Computer mgmt->device Mgr and try to find -- Others shown in yellow(for XP) and there if you expand you can see Celkon A119Q. Now right click on it, and search for drivers and point to the location of the saved folder on ur desktop. If finished properly then Celkon A119Q will not be visibe in yellow under Others tab.
4) Download and extract Auto Root package in a folder on your PC ( you can do this any time)
5) Go to the folder you extracted Auto Root package files and run the "run.bat" file by double clicking on it
Press any key to continue
It takes max 8mins to finish if your drivers are properly loaded in ur PC else in 5th step after pressing any key to continue the command screen will show 2 lines like phone not reachable and opening some port and then will wait endlessly but nothing will happen.
Take help in loading USB drivers from here -
The drivers work on Win XP and without admin rights (For my PC, tested; however i have superuser rights on my PC, not admin though)
After that you can use - Titanium Backup to remove all the bloatware from phone like f-secure, yupp tv, mango etc..
AnonD-179068, 25 Aug 2013.dear sir....did u found out the solution for pincode settings for docomo mobile data...if so ... moreNo it keep on asking password...
I installed settings manually but it is of no use as the net is very slow.. it took more than one minute to load Google home page... same problem with uninor
Anonymous, 27 Aug 2013how to root this phone.. any advice pls..Please search my old posts; detailed step by step procedure is listed.
vikki12345, 26 Aug 2013Get rooted and then u can move many more default apps and no need to use any app.how to root this phone.. any advice pls..
Basically all Android phones have problem of battery life. There are some tips that can help, such as switching of Bluetooth, WiFi, 3G internet when not in use. You can also set brightness at almost lowest level and turn off auto synchronising option. Install latest "Super Optimize" application for battery saving. You can run your phone for almost 24 hours on a single charging and use it about 1 hour each for talking, internet, watching videos and listening music.
Individual, 25 Aug 2013Download Force2SD app from playstore. It can only move 5 apps in lite version but u can keep r... moreGet rooted and then u can move many more default apps and no need to use any app.
AnonD-148757, 25 Aug 2013its a great phone just go n get it. I have been using it since May 28, 2013.does it play games like deplicable me: minion rush
rr raj, 24 Aug 2013hai frinds i want to by signature hdq what is ur opinionits a great phone just go n get it. I have been using it since May 28, 2013.
AnonD-160987, 23 Aug 2013i bought this phone 3months back phone is so nice and wonderful the phone give only 1Gb inte... moreDownload Force2SD app from playstore. It can only move 5 apps in lite version but u can keep reinstalling it or try searching full version on net.
prasad22242, 19 Jul 2013Thank u my friend.... As I mentioned,the request to install internet settings is still a mys... more.dear sir....did u found out the solution for pincode settings for docomo mobile data...if so please inform me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply here
TO PRASAD 22242....dear sir....did u found out the solution for pincode settings for docomo mobile data...if so please inform me at email@example.com or reply here