while charging mobile is getting heat. then no scratch card and cover not available in the market. while charging we cant to use because some problems arise.music player sound is not enough compare to other mobiles.
how is this mobile?
which is better compare with mm canvas 2 or celkon A225
naari, 01 Apr 2013battari very bad. poutch not avbTry using micromax a100's pouch. It works
i bought this mobile one month ago
2.battery behaves abnormal
3.power key does not work properly
so i have given to service center on the issue of power button, after 5 days also they are not able to solve the issue
their customer care number says 1800 425 0077 swithoff
and other number 9052345678 is always busy
i think this mobiles works good for 1 or 2 months
buy celkon mobiles at your own risk
It is bigger in size hence it requires suitable pouch. Now it is not available.
At this Price range this phone is very affordable ,i bought this phone 3 weeks before, performance wise its pretty smooth.
AnonD-116485, 27 Feb 2013Screen is not IPS at all. I followed the post by Gogi on his website and bought the phone. I w... moreProublem is that while charging some phone abnormally behave as like karbonn celkon often htc when its charge any cheap charger i was also facing same proublem with karbonn a9 it wan abnormally behaved with karbonn charger but afte some time when i connected in a original samsung charger its work was normal & it was also normal when connected to a original htc charger so i am using samsung original charger i naver faced any operating issue while charging so please use original htc or samdung charger
Hi guys do not buy this celkon mobile.its waste.I bought this mobile only before ten days back and I was keep on moving to the shop where I bought this mobile for getting my phone repair.now the battery was not charging properly and moreover it was taking lo g time for the battery to get charged.speakers of the phone was not good when compared to other phones.touch was not good when the phone was in charging.now I had a problem with my battery.the battery was showing low battery even after two to four hours of charge.again I need to go to the shop.I was feed up with this mobile.guys please don't buy this mobile
AnonD-116485, 03 Mar 2013Below are the points that I can summarize after about 10 days of usage:-
- The built qualit... moreI too agree with him cause its been 10 days that I per chase the mobile which he described....its a very good phone in 9k range....it is grabbing every ones attention... good work Celkon...hope u do more all the best n congrats.
AnonD-116485, 27 Feb 2013Screen is not IPS at all. I followed the post by Gogi on his website and bought the phone. I w... morePls tell me the battery backup of this phone...if it is good I'm thinking to buy this mobile pls reply me
Below are the points that I can summarize after about 10 days of usage:-
- The built quality is very nice, although the power/lock-unlock button is placed above the volume rocker and is very close to it. This makes it a bit uncomfortable to use. And speaking of looks, it looks like a mixture of S3 and HTC. Looks very premium!! Built quality and looks- 9/10
- The battery performance is very good! The 2100mah battery performs as it should. The standby time is outstanding. A whole day with around 15 minutes of talking on phone and doing nothing else consumed 18% of battery. Charging is a bit slow, though. Battery- 9/10
- The phone is a smooth performer. As I have purchased this device for my dad, it will not be used for heavy gaming or other heavy tasks, but, the phone gives an overall buttery-smooth performance, Courtesy, Android 4.1.1, Jelly Bean! Nova launcher enhances the experience further... UI- 9/10
- Speaking of the display, I dont think that it is an IPS panel, as the viewing angles are average. The display has nothing great to write about. The color reproduction is average too. But, the light sensor works great and adjusts the display brightness as soon as the light conditions change. Text is pretty much readable too. Thats why, I will give a 7.5 out of 10 to display as it is not bad at all.
- Speaker also is on the quieter side. You will often find yourself setting the volume to maximum in certain speaker-dependent apps. Its a 6/10
- The camera is a decent performer. It captures usable 8mp snaps in daylight. It can record 720p videos and can also take images while recording videos. Indoor images and videos dont turn up quite good as the amount of noise that creeps in is high. Camera- 7.5/10
- Speaking of in-ear sound, the device is capable of delivering quality sound in headphones, but forget about quality when you are listening to music in the shipped pair of headphones. They are of a cheap quality and are good only for making voice calls. I'll still give a 8 on 10 to sound as the music sounded great on my samsung headphones.
- There is no wi-fi direct support in the device, although bluetooth and wi-fi tethering is supported.
- A few goodies like vibrating when the other person has picked up a call, and in-built call recording makes it a good deal, considering the price point.
- On a final note, I would say that this phone has nothing wrong. For a price of around 9k, its a great buy, as you get to experience a lag-free Jelly Bean performance with this Celkon!