Hey brother go on YouTube then search how to insert SIM and d card in coolpad note 3 it is easiest way. I was also facing same problem.
Dhoni , 16 Nov 2015Any one plz tell about this phone because I wanna camera quality like pictures was good or no Yas very good cemra
Raj, 19 Nov 2015If someone has CDMA(Reliance or Tata) micro sim, kindly test and give feedback. For network se... moreI have tried with Reliance CDMA SIM, it does not register.
Basically sim is considered as GSM SIM with full signal but can't be used.
Hi My Coolpad note3 I am facing a problem. it does not wake up the screen once go to sleep mode. It just give the ring ton only. anyone face the same issue.
Wm, 23 Nov 2015The micro sd slot is under one of the sim slot. The other sim slot is away on the side of the ... moreHi Wm, Yes you are correct. i used the slot next to Sim 1. but there are no other provisions for SD.
Rajesh, 23 Nov 2015Hi All, I was using Micro SD in my previous phone Moto Defy plus. But cannot use the same Micr... moreThe micro sd slot is under one of the sim slot. The other sim slot is away on the side of the phone. Did you accidently put micro sd card into any of the sim slots?
AnonD-462362, 22 Nov 2015Problems of Coolpad with it's solutions. 1. CAMERA: The default app is very bad. Download Goo... moreHi All, I was using Micro SD in my previous phone Moto Defy plus. But cannot use the same Micro SD card in Coolpad. This slot seems a bit bigger. Do i need to buy SD card customised for Coolpad ?
tarun0413, 22 Nov 2015Phone is good but its hanging in useThere is no hanging problem
I put 32 gb 24gb loaded card its
Problems of Coolpad with it's solutions.
1. CAMERA: The default app is very bad. Download Google camera, and see the difference. It's images are much better then the original camera app. Also camera's autofocus is one of the fastest in this segment.
2. HEATING: The phone is not heating in normal operations, during call etc. If some of you are facing the heat while normal operations, replace your phone with amazon.
3. BATTERY: Yes, I do agree that after the update the battery is draining quickly i.e. in Idle mode but the drainage is not alarming and since it was caused by an update, so the next update will rectify it.
4. Screen/Display: It is good in terms of a budget phone. Please dont compare it with AMOLED displays. Use common sense.
5. Back Cover: Dont make an issue with its back cover, its nice, atleast not a cheap plastic. Still you can get a good back cover which is available on ebay and amazon starting from Rs.150/-
6. Default Launcher: Yes it sucks. But you can use other launchers. I am using Nova launcher and many widgets are working fine in it.
7. 64GB not supported: It is working fine. First put the card in your laptop/pc, then format it with SD Formatter 4.0, it will work perfectly.
8. BSNL Sim: Mine BSNL Sim is working in Karnataka, Andhra and MTNL Delhi.
9. Dual 4G: Both sims are working as 3G/4G, but one at a time. The other Sim can be used as only 2G. To change the Sim, just click icon NET1(4th icon) in notification menu, and your 3G/4G will go to other Sim.
Remaining are software issues, which will be rectified in due course of time. So have patience and this is undoubtedly the best option under Rs.15000/-
Mj, 21 Nov 2015Sir I hv just orderd this fone for pin 370201 pls send me perfect one after perfect checking .... moredont update it (23.6 mb) and for widget problem install nova launcher otherwise excellent phone
Guys am using coolpad note 3,it's awesome phone for the price . Need a help can't find an option to move the app to SD,used the app but no use. In settings also can't find an option