Did anyone tired to connect 1tb trascent hdd to this phone. I have been trying to connect my 1tb hdd to this phone via otg cable but nothing shows up when i connect the same hdd to my moto g 1st gen the hard drive pops up anybody have an idea whats going on..??
It is a bad device in the sense if it is in standby mode the battery will be dead in 24 hours.
Hoe is this phone? I saw positive reviews on Youtube especially its gaming performance!!!
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2015Hi i am using coolpad note3 form last 2months but unfortunetly i am having heating issue with ... moreAbsolutely wrong thinking, If your using more than background Applications clear it first, Don't over charge and if your battery is getting dry fully charge it. Don't charge if the battery is in 75%, 65% etc. Let it dry fully for 20% then charge it. And give a general service to service center near by your area.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 2016how about camara at night with flash................Go with cameringo app and in HD mode it takes like a day shot
I bought this phone 2 days back, while connecting to wifi in my college i typed the proxy and port and clicked save and when i try to connect it says that I haven't entered the proxy. When I checked it the proxy is not saved what to do ? Pls help me
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Have bought coolpad. While checking the galleries, have hidden a folder with bunch of photos. ... morein photos in top you will see a gallery with down arrow (drop down list) there you see hidden items
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2016Have bought coolpad. While checking the galleries, have hidden a folder with bunch of photos. ... moreIn gallery only
At the top there is option for albums
Choose hiden albums there
Have bought coolpad. While checking the galleries, have hidden a folder with bunch of photos. Unable to unhide this. Can anyone guide on this?
JANARDHAN, 30 Dec 2015i am charge the mobile that time mibile phone is shock pls tel me what is the problemSame problem here wat to do
I'm it around 5 days ..major issues that I want to share with friends that
1. itusing tends to heat up like others said on gaming around 15-20 mins
2. New widgets get stock on home screen when I try to add them
3. This is my personal experience, I had a Samsung evo 32 GB memory card new one. when I try to insert it first it show in file manager and then I moved some video files (around 10 to 12 of size 3.5 GB) but it's not moved completely. As I got a playback error in video player . Then I try to erase the memory card. As it takes a long time erasing I unmounted the card and mount again but this time I get a dialogue of "unusual SD card" and also it got write protected. So I can't format it in Windows ...tried everything but no result
here what I did so far
1.diskpart method it gives I/O error and asked to check system log
2. disk management it doesn't have format option
3. storage policy under HHKEY LOCAL machine /system/current control
and tried two softwares mUsbfixer and SDformater but didn't succeed plz help me