dev rocks, 07 Nov 2011can anyone tell me that which is the best phone upto rs.10000. Thanksnokia e52
can anyone tell me that which is the best phone upto rs.10000.
Here is my review for this phone/
1. Sleek phone (a little heavy for)
2. Great screen resolution (800*480) in its range
3. Awesome capacitative touch screen(AMOLED - 3.5")
4. Good resolution on camera (without zooming)
5. Video clarity is good
6. Sound quality is pretty good
7. Internet browsing is good (Froyo 2.2)
8. All Google applications work well (even on Eclair 2.1)
9. Good network reception on the phone
10. Bluetooth sharing is really fast
1. Battery backup is bad (upgrade to Froyo 2.2 to improve battery backup)
2. Sometimes Java gets activated and you started getting charged for it even though you haven't used any application (you can disable the option manually)
3. All updates to the software (Android) must be done from the service center. The reason is because certain updates are not covered under the warranty.
Overall a good phone to use... :)
Does any one know which
battery (like Nokia, Samsung, LG)
suits for this dell xcd35 other than
its custom battery to improve
Sam, 01 Nov 2011Hey guyz iam using this phone actually iam log in netbanking page but iam getting error tat go... moreThis is easy,
1. Go to Setting
2. Select Wireless & network settings
3. Select Mobile networks
4. Select Data connection (a green tick will appear when the option is enabled)
its awesome bt few things to b coorcted r its batry bakup, night time picture clarity, mp3 clarity
sunder, 05 Nov 2011Y'day I bought a Dell XCD35. It seems to be good. But, the mobile got heavy heat while charg... moreya exactly.. i also bought this and my question z also same.. could anyone tell us bout dis?
hii guys.. im planning to buy dis cell.. can any1 tell me how is it plzz????? im usng samsung b7722 ryt nw.. bt i actually wanna change it.. so plzz suggest me any1.... how is its camera???
hey frndz...y'day i bought dis fone...awsm fone...evrybdy says dat it has heating problm..its normal heating nt too much as u were saying...fndz m unable to use android market...loading is takes place..no further progress...plz hlp me
Y'day I bought a Dell XCD35. It seems to be good. But, the mobile got heavy heat while charging battery. Can we know reason for the same or mobile gets any problem due to the reason. Can you pls advise.
dis fone is realy awesome.. Its HD screen resolution is tooo gud.. I luv evrythin bout dis fone... D only worry fr me is its battery... Battery backup is a huge prob while travelling.. Its battry is very bad.
I bought dell mobile just three days before.i like mobile. the feature is good. but only i worried about battery back very very bad.otherwise good.
hey guys I brought Dell XCD 35 last week, & surely this phone is rocking. good screen, a good net experience and a decent sound. the only thing worries is it's battery backup (most on 3G)can anyone tell about the video format, I have converted my songs to Mp4/H.264 fromat but it won't played. and how to install Vlc. I am using android 2.2
thankyou for your help i can use my phone know its super but only the problem is battery.ia getting my charged battery for 1day is there any thing that i can improve my battery backup
Indraneel, 01 Nov 2011Hi sam,
i m happy that your using dell xcd 35 one thing u need to remember in order to upgr... moreHai Indraneel
Thnaks A Lot For ur Views..
U said tat if i get upgrade to 2.3.5 I will loose warranty so ill wait for some months after ill do this...
Can i upgrade 2.3.5 frm service centre they will do or not...
phone is just awsme.....no doubt abt it....bt only in dis range
video plays very great....never laags
bt when i played games lyk nfs it laags.....bt never laags in optimus one
sound is so poor in my phone ......cant xplan...........pls rly if someone is also facing same
its ound qalty is nower.....i realy disapointed
cam is nyc....bt u will see every tym u click a pic it get whitish from corners.......
in point of view of cam n sound optimus one is 10 times betr
ya its display is awsome.....bt again i hv noticed dat after zooming it looses so many details
scrn size is vry gud
respns r vry fair
pls rly if ur dell is doing same in case of cam n sound..