Gany, 26 Apr 2011Hi
i am a DEL xcd user.
looking for the send option via bluetooth.
i have not found ye... moreHi Gany,
Go to Android market where u could find lots of free bluetooth transfer applications. download and install at in ur smartfone. thats it. u cant get the option to send any file in the android phones instead u shud use the 3rd party applications.
Anonymous, 11 May 2011I go it a week back for 12k... go for it, but if u intend to use it as a phone n not a computer...that,s true brother
cool, 09 May 2011Battery Backup very very very poor
heats up within minutes
the only thing i like is scre... morehiii.
u goo to dell store friest.and chek ou8t ur dell phone bettry .then aafter u can see the rijult......
I brought this phone last week.i buyed for Rs10500/-.For this cost it is worth.
net is fast.
light weight and handy and stylish
Heating while charging
poor visible in the sunlight.
battery backup is somewhat ok.
Dass, 28 Apr 2011What's the price of XCD 35 in india....? Pl help me, because when surfing through various webs... moreI go it a week back for 12k... go for it, but if u intend to use it as a phone n not a computer...
I puchased this phone last week, and having it for a week with me, I can say for sure that it is one of the best smartphones available in the Indian market today. I have upgraded it to the Android 2.2 (froyo) at the Jaipur Dell Service Centre, and I must say, the Dell people make u feel worth that you have purchased a smartphone. I have listed the Pros and Cons below:
1. Excellent form factor and grip (can be used with one hand as well).
2. Brilliant looks (looks more expensive than it actually is).
3. Awesome Display. Despite being a 262k Colour screen, the resolution (WQVGA) is awesome. None other in the class has the same, not even the HTC Wildfire, which would be an alternative for the ones looking for a smartphone in this range.
4. Seamless switching of screen, tilting of screen (accelerometer), Texting. The ARM 600 Mhz Processor does the job brilliantly. And with Upgrade to Froyo (Android 2.2), it seems to have bettered further.
5. Awe inspiring connectivity options. The smartphone has above average (maybe best in class) connectivity options and features, be it the Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, GPS (GPS works wonders) and also th call clarity and network reception.
6. Good Camera Resolution. Is not always the megapixel that matter, its the resolution that makes pictures come out crisp and clear. the picture quality is good in the daylight, but bad in poor light (No Flash).
7. Youtube streaming is awesome even on 2G network.
8. Its ANDROID.. Need I say more??
Now lets come to the
1. Just average Battery Life. With normal usage as a phone (and not as a computer, it returns 1 full day backup. This includes about 1-1.5 hours calling, 30 minutes of music through headphones, about 30 photograph clicks, and around 30 minutes usage of android market, internet, GPS, and Apps.
2. Gets heated up while charging, and on calls exceeding 1 hour (continous), but I believe that even Nokia's best handsets do get hot on such prolonged use.
3. Badly miss a LED Flashlight, which could have done wonders to the poor light photography.
4. Not many formats of videos are supported. Have to convert to Mp4.
5. Flash player support is also missing.. (DELL do something about it).
6. No document editor (Can be purchased from Android Market at a meager sum of Rs 462 though).
With regard to battery life, I believe that it is sufficient, Because we buy a phone and use it as a computer. C'mmon people, use it as a normal smartphone and it is the best you can get.
I am loving this handset and am sure once you buy it, you will also fall in love with it. The competition has more to offer on papers, but believe me, I have used the competing handsets (Samsung, Nokia, Ericsson, HTC), none meets its standards.
GO FOR IT!! NO SECOND THOUGHTS..
But remember, ITS A PHONE, USE IT AS A PHONE.. :)
Battery Backup very very very poor
heats up within minutes
the only thing i like is screen clarity
mine is restarting many times...wht should i do now?
Anonymous, 09 May 2011prob in xcd 35 is its batteries. it gets hot when i charge this > 75% and after that it i... moreitz bcme realy hot while charging..i bought it yesterday, today 4 or 5 times it automatically restarted ..!!
prob in xcd 35 is its batteries.
it gets hot when i charge this > 75%
and after that it is difficult to the phone for next couple of minutes
I own the ZTE Blade, which is the Original version of this Mobile..
Mobile is not that much of an High End Spec.
480*600 wont run smooth on an 600mhz processor.
Ram is locked to 256mb which has to be 512mb ( which can be unlocked )
Battery life is really gr8 compared to other Android device, will give 1 1/2 days..
It comes around 11k in showroom, but can move with an Samsung Galaxy ace, not Pop or Gio or fit etc..
Gaming in it will be gr8 but not smooth enough.
Mobile is made up of cheap plastic and materials, you can feel the warm when the mobile is Running or while charging..
Android is highly customizable where as Samsung bada OS is not..
Without Rooting we can customize the mobile a bit, for Overclocking we have to Root it..
Flashing ZTE BLADE ROM in this Dell XCD35 will lead in bricking the mobile..
As far i would suggest getting the LG optimus one or Samsung Galaxy ACE..
Look in for better Resolution like 320*480
Better CPU 600mhz can power easily an 320*480 res
More Ram and Rom ( above 256mb Ram and 512mb Rom is better )
An 1200+ mah battery is must for atleast a day back up.
Popularity of the mobile ( get future custom builds and modding support )
My Suggestion would be
Samsung Galaxy Ace or LG Optimus One..
Can i make video call through this phone in 3g or wifi?
Is it support skype video call?
Is it have a front camera for video call?
hey i hav problem to choose btween wildfire and this fone
also can u suggest a android fone which is around 11k
hey plz tell me how can i connct my delxcd 35 wid pc
from whr i bought dey told me dat pc suite is enabld in cell itself bt its nt dere.
i have airtl intrnet conction bt i cant conct it wid pc unless pcsuite is dere
pls fix my problem ..
Online you can buy it for 10600..whreas in market its in d range of 11.5k-12.3k..
anybody tried radio..mine always say 'signal is bad cannot search nxt channel'..??
now, is DELL releasing XCD35 with Android 2.2..?
it's said in their website