It was my first real phone! The best design ever, even the antenae. :)
yes indeed, one of the best phones ever! i also owned one about 7-8 years ago when was very popular and expensive :)
i had this phone for 18 months, great phone... after that i change phones every 3 months...
Wonderful phone, the best I have ever had. Now I have a BlackBerry, but still I think about R320 (altlantic blue color). Yes, yes, the most stylish phone in the world. Made in Sweden of course.
I stay in dubai do u know any place I can get this or is anyone interested in selling it to me
A very good Telephone, one of the best in my opinion. Really best Quality, made in Sweden! Not China, like many Telephone today
A wonderful phone, one of my favorites ever... very slim for the time, elegant and beautiful, had two, one got broken because I messed around with it and the other is still working, good as new, sometimes I use it again, still one of the best mobiles around, very impressive...
im using that phone since 2002.. the best durable phone you will get in the planet :)..
and the battery..no words :)
it has a cool display colour :D
- slim & professional design
- nice colored plastic case (minor scratches will not deter its looks compared to painted cases)
- ultra slim battery (fits nicely in your wallet)
- calendar that can be viewed by day, week or month.
- voice memo for 90 sec (has a separate button in activating the voice memo, very convenient!)
- clear and crisp mic and speaker
- voice dialing
- voice answering
- nice programmable shortcut keys
ie prolong press of ◄ = write new msg
prolong press of ► = phonebook
- can easily silent the phone while ringing (useful when you forget to put in silent mode while in a meeting) just press c while ringing
- basic organizer: alarm, calculator etc
- alarm activates even when phone is turned off (saves power)
- IR (can be used to send contacts)
- can be used as modem (via IR)
- Speed dialing (single prolong press of buttons 1 or 2-9)
Entertaining games (tetris, solitaire)
- east to vies status screen (sliding the button on the left side displays the status of your phone which shows you the profile, the battery life in hours (not bars), alarms, date, time etc.
- bright but soft green backlight (does not strain the eyes even viewed in the dark)
- WAP (to check email, but not browsing)
- slow keypad (not ideal for chat)
- only 99 phonebook memory
- limited ringtone and msg tone
This is a great phone for its price and feature. Its technology, features and convenience cannot be compared to similar phones of its time like the nokia 6210. The phone's features can still be used even up to todays technology. I personally preferred this phone than any low end mobile phone in the market. If you still use this phone today, the only thing that you missed is the the colored screen, the polyphonic and the GPRS. But considering that this phone is released in the year 2000, it makes this model one heck of a phone.
i have some problem with this phone, the signal reception getting worst in some area comparing with my other phone. do you have any solution for this, or may be with the same problem??
Yeah... I've just got this phone today... Just Handset and charger... It seems the battery is not original, but it's ok. Just make me fly back to a few years ago...
Let's see how the people look at me when I use this phone beside my Xperia X1...
what a great phone use to be!
I agree, Ericsson should re-produce a similar phone, based on this design, and with antena included.
This was my 5th Ericsson phone. I've had the A1018, the A2618, the R310sc, the T68 and this. I bought this from a colleague (2nd hand) and I did not have any problems with it at all. It was full-sized, slim and elegant (I had a blue one). One of the best made phones ever. Too bad I lost it when I was commuting (it fell out of my pocket)... Ericsson needs to go back to this design... Just make it in color, with a camera and flash, mp3 capability with expandable memory and bluetooth connectivity... And please leave the antenna. It looks way cooler with it!
How can I own this phone and what's the cost. Or is this some type of free commerical test pilot giveup.