Guyss Gionee Elife E6 better than Blackberry Z10,HTC Desire 700,Sony Exp M2?. I am planing to Buy a Below 20k phone am Frm INDIA,Can the experienced Users can help me in this?
can I play heavy games asphalt 8,Injustice,gta sa,real racing 4 in this phone
plz frnds help me I m thinking about buying it
why can't u make this phon in 4 inches and with dual sim ............I m waiting for u r answer .....until I will not buy any phon
binesh, 19 May 2014Don't buy any unbranded mobiles lava Xolo spice micromax Karbonn gionee etc...its dont have ... moreThe big brands which you are saying, doesn't even make their own mobile. Its outsourced. Gionee is the only company which manufacture their products in their own factory......They also have lots of service centers in India....We did the same thing earlier to Motorola, by complaining about "huge radiation" and "poor battery backup". Once they left Indian market, now there is a huge demand. So please don't give false reviews, it will not help others to make a better decision.
I recently bought e6...and while charging it got very heated...so i used samsung charger..and no pblm aftr tat...but now my quest is do u guys experience mild heating pblm while usin bec m experiencing?
If its only me na i have to return it..so pls ans soon
I recently bought e6...and the phone is getting heatedlightly whenever i use...and while charging very heavy heating....so i changed the charger and its fine now..does any1 experiencing mild heat while using,,,pls reply soon.planning to return if its unsual ...
Very good phone. Past 3 weeks speaker goes off and on. Can someone help
binesh, 19 May 2014Don't buy any unbranded mobiles lava Xolo spice micromax
Karbonn gionee etc...its dont have ... moreSays who?
Gionee have their service centers in every city they sell their Mobiles.
CHILLI, 31 May 2014it runs on android jelly bean ... can this be upgraded to android kitkat ...?????not yet.. it only possible wen kitkat upgraded in amigo. same as nw gionee e6 runs jelly bean amigo.still onlt launch only kitkat not kitkat amigo.
it runs on android jelly bean ... can this be upgraded to android kitkat ...?????
arul, 28 May 2014is this removable or non-removable battery...can someone tell me plz.... its having unibody nonremovable battery..
is this removable or non-removable battery...can someone tell me plz....
Sergiu, 22 May 2014I bought this phone 3 months ago, as a rebranded Allview X1 Soul and Iím happy about my purcha... moreThanks to give us information abt this phone,which i really needed. can u clear some doubts? it has gorilla glass protection? in youtube videos i didnt hear abt gorilla glass instead of OGS(one glass solution).
Using it and love it in Pakistan it is known as QMobile Noir Quatro Z4
I bought this phone 3 months ago, as a rebranded Allview X1 Soul and Iím happy about my purchase. An objective perspective might be useful.
Good things to say about it:
1. Screen Ė excellent resolution, bright colours, good viewing angles;
2. Performance Ė smooth, stabile, and fast. I donít do games, so, I wouldnít know the games that work with it or not, but, FullHD movies run smooth, lag-free and effortless.
3. Looks Ė beautiful and upmarket;
4. Nice headphone sound;
5. Battery Ė good but not exceptional; if you behave, you can manage two days of usage with 1h/day of speaking and 1h/day of intense browsing and other apps running along with wi-fi and GP
6. Phone signal is good even in large concrete building (havenít tried it in the subway, but I guess it doesnít work fine, unless you live in South Korea :P)
7. The quality of the conversation is good. Even more, the noise cancelation is working very decent;
Neutral things about it:
1. The screen, although excellent in terms of resolution and colours, has its limitations when confronted with bright sunlight;
2. The main camera could be a bit better and richer in software ; the low-light capabilities arenít exactly excellent but rather decent;
3. Although it has DTS, the phone has only one speaker that tries to cope with the loudness and quality you would expect from it and it is fairly good but I strongly believe that a phone that aspires for premium status should have two high quality speakers; the design could trick you because optically speaking it seems to have two speakers; in fact, the left-ďspeakerĒ-holes are there just for the sake of shape and symmetry, which I find awkward and silly;
4. Iím not sure about the customer service of the company outside China or even if they have one;
5. The unibody design is a matter of taste; I like it, some donít; for start, you canít change the battery yourself and Iím not sure! if you can do that at all, even with the help of a professional;
6. Yes itís a quad-core and yes it has 2 GB of RAM, but, just for the sake of being fair, Antutu benchmark registered 13.500 points when I tested the phone...if you have no social live and all you ever care is benchmark points and bragging about your phone specs which I find childishly idiotic;
Negative things about it:
1. It has no MicroSD slot, though it possesses 32 GB (aprox. 25 usable);
2. The Radio receiver isnít very effective and it losses a lot of signal, even at open ground level; furthermore, the radio menu is crap and you canít change the radio stations via headphones (the headphones have a button which, by pressing it when listening to radio, usually changes the station; or at least Nokia an Sony headphones do that);
In conclusion, if you want a good phone and you can see beyond brands and benchmarks and you donít want to brake the bank, go for it!