I am waiting for kitket in e7 .....and till waiting for 2 months gionee please update e7 to kitket....i am waiting
opcos e7 es best phone I purches D's phone when I use D's I found supb speed of net but I get a little problem in battery backup br camera es soooo good
I did a month long research to identify the best phone to gift my brother on his 16th birthday. I wanted the following features.
- A powerful phone with, Quad core, 2 GB Ram, HD Display and all possible connectivity features on Earth including NFC, WifiDirect, Wifi Tethering etc. and all necessary sensors.
- A phone with Android Kit Kat Announced.
- A phone that should look unique, sexy and fast. Any one who sees it should desire to hold it in their hand.
- A phone that has good build quality and scratch resistance.
- Ultimately a phone that will not be outdated for next 2 years. That is what E7 is........good phone.
Pls guys tell me how to use videocall in e7 pls i m waiting for ur response...pls tell me....
plz don't purchase very bad condition and network very slow i used in this phone any person like this in the mobile i will give 10000 rupees and any exchange samsung s2 ,s3,
anas ca , 10 Aug 2014Goodi was tring to go for grand 2 .when i went there i had seen those gionee phone looks nce good features. please help me to get wat i need to get it from
I bought this phone a week ago and I am extremely happy with it. I have had used a bunch of android phones before and I must say this is the best I have ever used. I will cut to the chase and give the pros and cons of this phone
- Superb performance. Faster than S4, htc-one. Almost as fast as S5. Heavy games like Riptide GP2, Dead on Arrival worked like a charm with no lag.
- - Very responsive screen, with amazing display. Watching an HD video feels so amazing.
- Comes with a bunch of proprietary apps, some of which are quite handy.
- 5.5 inch screen is perfect for browsing and watching movies.
- Battery lasts for a day and a half on normal usage. But what I really loved about this phone is that it has a Power save mode which when enabled makes the battery lasts twice more without making any compromises on performance.
- front Camera can’t capture 1080 Video.
No memory card option
I will conclude by saying that this is a really amazing phone. This phone has got everything I was looking for.
Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE support; 3G with HSPA
5.5" 16M-color 1080p capacitive touchscreen with 401ppi pixel density.
Android OS v4.2 Jelly Bean with amigo UI
Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait CPU, 2 GB RAM.
16 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and geotagging,
1080p video recording @ 30fps with HDR mode, continuous autofocus.
8 MP front-facing camera
Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct.
GPS with A-GPS
16GB of built-in storage
Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
Accelerometer and proximity sensor
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Non expandable memory.
Well Well Well..I purchased this phone in May'14.
As i had to go to Japan for a visit so I wanted a phone which has a really good camera and good processor.I did a lot of searching and comparison before going for this phone.
Believe me guys, its close about 2 months since i have been using this phone and i have no complaints.
1.Camera: 16MP camera is superb.I have taken all my japan pics and videos through this.They are superb
2-5.5" Screen is best, as 5.5 inch is too bulky.
3.Display is damn good
4.It is multitasking without any lag.I have played Mortal Combat,Temple Run OZ,temple run,subway surfer all with ease.
5.Battery life is good.2500 mah is more than enough.Plus it has Power management feature,which has battery saving option.
6.Flip Cover is very useful.
Altogether its a complete package and worth spending bucks.
i have gionee e7 3GB ram. phone is good but pictures zooming is not much good compare to e6 zooming..
Gionee Elife E-7, everything else is good, till you start installing apks, from play store, my UI stops working, wi-fi hot-spot (out of 100 attempts connects once only with laptop), F.M wont respond till i power off my mobile once in the morning, half of my installed softwares are not displayed icons show ? mark, i have to search ever time. camera starts giving blurs, i dont know why ?, then i have to reset it to factory setting. then only camera works fine this has happened twice in 2 months,getting horrible time. Sharing with anyshare or wi-fi is more horrible 1 gb takes more than 5 hrs.......
I am confused between xperia z, micromax canvas gold and gionee elife e7. Which one to buy. Pls help fast