Bought this phone on 15th August. Could not leave it alone since two days. Amazing Phone everyone can love with. I never seen a camera like this in any smart phone. Do not think more, if you can buy it, you should buy it right now.
prachit, 07 Aug 2015which phone is better gionee s7 or micromax silver5Gionee elife s7 is the best
Guys Plz help me out . which phone should i prefer m vry mch confused micromax canvas nitro 2 , or lenovo A7000 or asus zenfone 2 ????
prachit, 07 Aug 2015which phone is better gionee s7 or micromax silver5Better phone gionee s7 good....
It hangs a lot without any reason and sometimes you are not able to see who's calling you.
internal memory should be 32gb or mobile should have sd card slot
Tareqnk, 14 Jul 2015When I am using Facebook, then i face a problem this phone gionee s7 for last 2 days. When i o... moreYep dat happens to me also but i then install the previousversion of fb after uninstalling my new one
Worst service support, you will not get remedy of even changing of charging jack for almost two months. Exploiting Indian market.
The dimensions of the phone given in your specification (139.8 x 67.4 x 5.5 mm) is found to be incorrect as I a could note the same from the Gionee official web site as 148.8 mm x 72.4 mm x 5.5 mm and the hence screen to body ratio appearing in your specification sheet should also be less than 70 % in place of 79 %. Kindly do the correction at your end
* First Slimmest n Sexiest Phone in current flagship
* Speed Processing
* Crystal clear clarity in both the cameras
* No lags while swithing from one app to another
* No hanging problem coz its running with 2 GB RAM
* Equipped with Gorilla Glass on both the sides
* Amazing Gaming/Graphics Experience
* Speaker clarity is sexy
* USB OTG included
* Engineered with latest Gesture technology(air gesture, tap to wake)
* Preloaded themes(Launchers)
* Touch Quality is Damn Superb
* LED with various colours included
Bad Features or Drawbacks:
* Battery drains faster even in normal usage, you can guess how it will be with Games and Internet
* Phone gets heatup while playing normal games also and while browsing
* Expandable storage is not included
Conclusion: Whichever the phone you select, Any one draw backs will be there. now if we come to this phone, Yeah its worth for the money we pay. If you cover the phone with Back cover you can hide your heating problems and if you can carry Powerbank, you can pulfill your batteries greed and Finally the phone is having OTG facility so u can expand your storage with that. It's your wish to go or not.