how to customize quick settings menu ? suddenly my quick settings menu changed... brightness button goes to "more" tab. any way to reverse ?
Nokia, 11 May 2014I think u r member of gionee. may be.... but i am not.... and i would say same things about this phone.....
Ur right I purchased this phone by reading reviews here, but really disappointed everything is OK but phone resolutions is really bad specially viewing angle I have to keep phone straight to my face, it's so irritating, I want to sell it for 9k but no one buying. Just 36 hours plus and 30 minutes used. Many here are fake reviews.
Abhay Pratap Singh, 10 May 2014Your comments made me laugh... Don't be ashamed of bad display and "your new dumbbell&... moreHey abhay, how to make phone vibrate when call get connect in m2 ,it's vibrate when disconnect.
Tuhin Modak, 10 May 2014It was amazing technology...really gionee m2 was awesome phone....the phone was having cool st... moreWhat's amazing only battery is better, internet is fast little ,we paid 10k For what I'm not happy call clarity is not upto the mark, poor viewing angle bulky like a small dumble can't handle while driving bike need headphone or blue tooth ,can't add widget if use go launcher, no call connect vibration ,but after call its vibrate :( selling on Olx but none called to buy for 8k 24hours old.
Abhay Pratap Singh, 10 May 2014Your comments made me laugh... Don't be ashamed of bad display and "your new dumbbell&... moreDear abhay , how can get vibrate when call get connected ,where is the option. When I'm using go launcher I can add clock widget to home screen, it show error close/send report, what is this nuisance and every time I switched off phone home screen apps Vanished I need to re send, reply.
SANJUXPERT, 09 May 2014i have just bought it yesterday, M2's BATTERY IS V.GOOD, CAMERA NOT SO GOOD, A BIT HEAVY BUT L... moreCertain apps can't be moved to SD card.
Its apps limitation.
Ex. Watsapp don't move to SD.
So, mobile suggest random error of no space.
Try to move other app, games.
Raghu, 08 May 2014Will they provide OTG cable or not. if they provide how it looks like can anybody tell me. No otg cable not provided. U have to purchase seperatly
It was amazing technology...really gionee m2 was awesome phone....the phone was having cool style....i think gionee is the bestest company of india
n8ing, 10 May 2014abhay trust me viewing angle is very poor compare to xolo q700i you just see if anyone near yo... moreYour comments made me laugh...
Don't be ashamed of bad display and "your new dumbbell"
I laugh at one of my friends who has got grand2 and keeps looking for charger while I enjoy games/movies/internet etc without any worries and yes another important thing he paid twice money then what I paid :)
So be proud that you need not to buy a power bank for your mobile which is a monster and can feed other little kids (device with poor battery backup)
Review after 1 Month of usage
1) Weight = 200 gm. Yes Its little heavy.
2) Battery: goes from 100% to 20% in 55-60Hours with both SIM in action, 3-4 Hrs Calling, 3-4 Hours WiFi or 3G, 3-4 Hours of music play. 2-3 hours of gaming.
3) Camera is good. Its wonderful in low light despite many users complaining about it. One has to use "Shadow" mode in dim light. Camera has many manual controls like ISO setting and all which shall please good photographer. Mind that this is a mobile camera and not a DSLR. This camera is good for on the go. Not for appreciable photography.
4) Screen : Its good. I am happy to watch videos on this screen. Frankly I find no difference in HD screen and this one. I don't care about viewing angle as it is a phone, not a TV.
5) Touch screen and processing : It excellent. No lag whatsoever. Due to 1GB RAM, and good processor, the phone is performing well. (Caution : I am not a gamer, played Chess, Subway surfer, Angry Birds on this phone)
but I kept 12-13 apps open and it worked equally well. No processing lag or anything.
6) GPS : Pin point your location in 4-5 secs. I am quite happy with GPS because it works equally well even if you are inside a Bus/Train or under open sky.
7) There are no back-lights for Home,return buttons. Its annoying when you are using it in dark.
8) Voice Quality : Its good. Nothing to complain about.
9) SIM Slots : One is normal SIM and one is Micro SIM. But both 3G.
10) WiFi-3G : In specs, details of 3G modem are not mentioned. I have subscribed to 7.2Mbps 3G service. I am getting full speed of 7.2Mbps so 3G HSDPA is At least 7.2Mbps.
11) I observed sudden drop of battery level from 40% to 19% two times. It was as soon as I purchased this product but after 5-6 charging-discharging cycles the response of battery is very linear.
12) There are ample of authorized service centers in India. They pack city-wise list with the box.
13) Headphone output volume is low compaired to any other phone. If you like very loud music then NO, This is not for you.
Overall I am very happy with the product for the price we are paying.
Any Queries are welcome. Just reply to this post.
Abhay Pratap Singh, 10 May 2014That device may be better! but I have more complaint to read about xolo phone q700i like of ba... moreabhay trust me viewing angle is very poor compare to xolo q700i you just see if anyone near you using q700i , im really very disappointed and its so heavy to operate mistakingly i purchased by seeing this phone else i was aboput to buy lenovo s660 or moto g dual , shop guy told me its service after sales is better .then rest of the two .when i see straight its superb visiblity and over bright the moment i tilt up side down no visibility like negative display , after using continously for 24 hours i see battery back is superb , but its like holding dumble in hand with back pouch with pouch atleast can manage to operate thanks for your feed back may be your using m2 since long ill contact you for further help if required , thanks man ,im from hyd where r u from.........
m2hyd, 09 May 2014Yday purchased all is fine except few things
1-viewing angle bad pixel can been seen ,colors... moreThat device may be better! but I have more complaint to read about xolo phone q700i like of battery and hanging issues.
In such terms this device performs better for me specially with bigger battery (1800 MAH extra is good to keep by your side)
I used gionee 2 brands but in both the in call quality was not good.
Is the same in m2.
Yday purchased all is fine except few things
1-viewing angle bad pixel can been seen ,colors missing its pale.
2- incall Voice not better ,going to change for better with engineering mode
3- very heavy ,with back pouch more bulky
in having Xolo q700i which is better then this in all