yogesh, 14 Nov 2014Battery is 5000mah but talk time is only 9 hour trusthow is battery pickup only 9 hours.....?
yogesh, 14 Nov 2014Battery is 5000mah but talk time is only 9 hour trustU R Competitor......
Using this phone since three days. Here's review.
1. Screen quality is good. Color reproduction are nice. The resolution being 720p HD, everything appears crystal clear and crisp on the screen (text to photos). Screen lacks any kind of protection due to which the screen easily gets scratches so put a screen guard. Sunlight visibility is good only when the brightness is set to the maximum however the screen is very reflective.
2. Build quality is solid. Only it is very bulky to use single handedly due to the weight.
3. Sound quality is clear but very low. Earpiece sound is clear though not as good as Nokia phones. I wish this phone came with stereo speakers with Dolby Sound enhancements.
4. Camera is of 8 MP and takes above average pictures in daylight but in night, you struggle to get a crispy picture due to lack of OIS. Front camera is good for selfie lovers. Phone can record full HD Videos. One thing I don't like about the camera is that it doesn't capture as good pictures as my Canvas HD.
5. Quad band GSM is really good feature of this phone however this phone support only two 3G bands. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc works well.
6. Battery is the USP of this phone and trust me, battery backup is too good. Well done Gionee. I can browse the Internet with 3G for a maximum of 8 hours continously with a full charge. Battery backup is great. Phone takes 3-4 hours to get fully charged.
7. User interface is customized by Gionee and it is called Amigo UI. This phone offers a lot of customization like you can set three different wallpapers for homescreen, lockscreen and menu screen. However at times the user interface feels very slow to navigate.
8. Touchscreen is very responsive. Free RAM is around 400 MB on first boot because Amigo UI is a heavy user interface and consumes a lot of resources.
Overall good phone but I don't consider it a good value for money. This phone only has 720p resolution screen and only 800 mAh more battery compared to Gionee M2. This phone should have quad 3G band, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Stereo Speakers, Optical Image and video stabilization and 2 GB RAM then it would have been a worthy successor of Gionee M2. Guys looking for long battery life go for Gionee M2 instead of M3 and save some of your money.
Have any one purchased m3 ?? Plzz share your opinion I want to buy it.
Is there any prblm in m3 .. plz tell me whover used it ...is it camera display everything perfect...??
It can support OTG and how it's camera and display and it can support wifi display to connect WiFi TV
kk, 13 Nov 2014Which is best in camera and clearity .....m2 or m3..??M3
anybody pl help me .
i jst want to know abot this
1)app memory and phone memory
3)songs on headset
Rohit, 11 Nov 2014Wt is the weight of phne with battery??? Anybody know abt weightaccording to my source (which you can check by scrolling up) it's 180.3 grams